I go to a private all guy high school and I am nearly 16. I hang out with my friends on the weekend and such, but I just have no where to meet more girls. At football, hockey, soccer, etc. games at my school, I'll talk with a girl for a few minutes but I won't ever see her again and there are no really big parties to meet more people. I don't have a license yet, so that will help when I turn 16 I am sure, but still, does anyone have any advice on meeting girls? I am not a loser, I have friends, it's just I usually hang out with the same people.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Well you play guitar right?

Start a band and start playing shows.
Sure it seems like a lot of work but it's well worth it in the end.
You'll meet a lot of people.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Mike50227
Well you play guitar right?

Start a band and start playing shows.
Sure it seems like a lot of work but it's well worth it in the end.
You'll meet a lot of people.

Well, I have a jam band but we play a bunch of jazz and blues which is not something that most people my age like / will attend
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Do what I do take the subway to random places with a gig bag with a guitar in it chicks dig guitarists thatll strike up a conversation its worked for me before.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
Well, I have a jam band but we play a bunch of jazz and blues which is not something that most people my age like / will attend

I like jazz and blues and I'm 14 but just about everyone else in our age yeah you're right
Volunteer, get a job. I volunteer at the local humane society. Also get said girls' phone numbers, so you can call them up and arrange a date.

Or become gay.

-SD
Quote by lunaticfringe93
Do what I do take the subway to random places with a gig bag with a guitar in it chicks dig guitarists thatll strike up a conversation its worked for me before.

Meanwhile, most people will look at you and say "Wow, that douschebag is using his guitar as an extension of his dick."

Anyway, you're 14. I highly doubt that you've gone on the subway and picked up chicks.
Try clubs

I joined a Drama Club (I do the sets and move the stage around between scenes)
Today was the last day sadly but while there I met a pretty hot girl and became friends with her, and met numerous other people. Including the only gay guy that isnt too annoying
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Meanwhile, most people will look at you and say "Wow, that douschebag is using his guitar as an extension of his dick."

Anyway, you're 14. I highly doubt that you've gone on the subway and picked up chicks.

im nearly 16

and either way, I live in st louis. If you go down to the subway, you are bound to get shot. It is in the ghetto
My Gear:
Epiphone Sheraton II
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
im nearly 16

He was referring to the other person.

Anyway, ask for girls' numbers when you meet them. Surely school games aren't the only place where girls exist.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
im nearly 16

and either way, I live in st louis. If you go down to the subway, you are bound to get shot. It is in the ghetto

so I do it ghetto parts of Boston and the worst thats happened is a few hobos beggin me for money
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
im nearly 16

I was talking to lunaticfringe, not you.

Anyway, although you shouldn't do this for the sake of meeting girls alone, what about starting a band that people your age would like? I mean, if you can't stand playing anything but jazz/blues then I wouldn't try it, but being in multiple bands is quite fun.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
I was talking to lunaticfringe, not you.

Anyway, although you shouldn't do this for the sake of meeting girls alone, what about starting a band that people your age would like? I mean, if you can't stand playing anything but jazz/blues then I wouldn't try it, but being in multiple bands is quite fun.

yes lets make music to please other people not ourselves because thats not a sellout-ish thing to do.
Quote by lunaticfringe93
yes lets make music to please other people not ourselves because thats not a sellout-ish thing to do.

If you actually read my post, you'd see that I said if he enjoyed playing more high- school friendly genres, he should try starting a band geared towards said genre. I also said that if he didn't, he shouldn't try to. Please stop trying to be the uber- hardcore guy who's all about the music.
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
If you actually read my post, you'd see that I said if he enjoyed playing more high- school friendly genres, he should try starting a band geared towards said genre. I also said that if he didn't, he shouldn't try to. Please stop trying to be the uber- hardcore guy who's all about the music.

please I'm not uber-hardcore I'm just a sarcastic asshole