Post creepy pictures in this thread.

I'll start. I was reading about Jack The Ripper, and the photos of his victims were pretty creepy. Here are some of them:

Elizabeth Stride:

Catherine Eddowes:
Before post-mortem stitching

I would post the picture after stitching (I think it's even more creepy), but she's naked in it. It's on the wikipedia article if you just search her name.
Your topic choice intrigues me. I love this kind of stuff, really interesting. I'll be back later.

EDIT:
If you don't think it's creepy, read up about this gent. Albert Fish. Wikipedia. Now.
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
Last edited by Arpeggio X at Feb 16, 2008,
I don't wanna get in trouble for posting the picture, but google image search Elizabeth Short.

Also known as the Black Dahlia. Her murder was gruesome, and the picture of her dead eyes looking at you (with her face and throat covered in lacerations) is so horrid.
Quote by Arpeggio X
Your topic choice intrigues me. I love this kind of stuff, really interesting. I'll be back later.

EDIT:
If you don't think it's creepy, read up about this gent. Albert Fish. Wikipedia. Now.

Quote by wikipedia
Albert Hamilton Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American sado-masochistic torture murderer, serial killer and cannibal. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, and The Bogeyman.[1] He boasted that he had "had children in every state,"[1] putting the figure at around 100, although it is not clear whether he was talking about molestation or cannibalization, less still as to whether it was true or not. He was a suspect in at least five killings in his lifetime. Fish confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and confessed to stabbing at least two other people. He was put on trial for the kidnap and murder of Grace Budd, and was convicted and executed via electric chair.
I think I speak for everybody when I say, "Jesus fuck."
Quote by Flying Couch
I think I speak for everybody when I say, "Jesus fuck."

Aim to please, and educate.

Rubber Jonny. Search for the video on YouTube. Aphex (T)win.
Quote by Arpeggio X

EDIT:

dear god...I ust finished reading up no this guy. The notes he sent to Mrs. Budd sent chills throughout ym body. creeeeeepy stuff. He is by far the most sick and twisted man ive ever heard of.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by Arpeggio X

EDIT:

Is it just me or he looks like Jigsaw in Saw?
Yeah, he was a git.

I hate posting this image, but it is creepy, and it has a powerful message. Kudos to her for living her life without shame.
Quote by synpet713192
I don't wanna get in trouble for posting the picture, but google image search Elizabeth Short.

Also known as the Black Dahlia. Her murder was gruesome, and the picture of her dead eyes looking at you (with her face and throat covered in lacerations) is so horrid.

Holy **** thats scary
HI
Quote by Masamune

Is it just me or does that look like a dick?
Someone should put legs on the baby so it looks like his current legs are a huge penis.
Quote by Arpeggio X
Slight relief from the macabre. These always used to scare me.

I came.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Masamune

I thought he was just a road repairman with a street pylon tucked under his arm attending to a lost child who had its arm cut off at the elbow.

Seems logical to me.
Quote by Masamune

The guy in the picture looks like he's thinking "Touch..."
Quote by goldmember1217
This should bring back pleasant memories for some of you:

http://www.pacifier.com/~zen/creepy.jpg

And yes, I didn't put it as an image on purpose.

EDIT: And it's not really "creepy", but whatever.

what the ****
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Quote by goldmember1217
This should bring back pleasant memories for some of you:

http://www.pacifier.com/~zen/creepy.jpg

And yes, I didn't put it as an image on purpose.

EDIT: And it's not really "creepy", but whatever.

I. Hate. That. Picture. So. Much.
*shudders*
*scratches fingertips*
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Yeah that image makes me cringe. I just want to rub a soft surface or something for some reason.

" A pleasure for the tips "
Quote by t3gan
I. Hate. That. Picture. So. Much.
*shudders*
*scratches fingertips*

There's one on the source site with a pair of breasts in the same fashion. Look if you're curious enough to do it, but if you ever want to have an erection from checking out a nice rack ever again, don't.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader
There's one on the source site with a pair of breasts in the same fashion. Look if you're curious enough to do it, but if https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=12857454#
Moreyou ever want to have an erection from checking out a nice rack ever again, don't.

(I'm a girl...I hate pointing that out on here)
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
I lost. The game, You laugh you lose.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Quote by Arpeggio X
Juvenile.
And now, man's inhumanity to man! YAY!
NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
http://www.pilotenbunker.de/Extrablatt/extrablatt3_engl.htm

That's horrible, I never knew about that either till now. It doesn't surprise me though, at all.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.