Page 1 of 2
wat u guys think of Dwight Howard. He def brought the dunk contest back. that dude is insane
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured
Moon should have been in the final, but Howard would still have won. Green disappointed in the finals.
That was a pretty sick contest... I hate the announcers and the mostly no name players though.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Quote by fr33t0m
that superman **** was crazy

Technically not a dunk though, since he just threw it at the rim, but still awesome. I think his first dunk of the final round was the best.
i thought gay would make it in the final
Member 2 of I Dont Masturbate Club....Pm X-boy To Join

Quote by shoolocomous
who is this 'soya boy' of which you speak?

Quote by lolcats
You're 15 and don't have a penis yet?

^

RIP GIG 1990-2008
Quote by gothops154
wat u guys think of Dwight Howard. He def brought the dunk contest back. that dude is insane

Wow. You even type like a basketball fan.

Anyway, college > pro.
hey pro bball can be crazy, all star weekend and the finals are better than anything in college. i'd have to agree though, sitting on millions, they slack off a lot
Quote by mastaphoo
hey pro bball can be crazy, all star weekend and the finals are better than anything in college.

You obviously don't know about the NCAA tournament. One game, none of that best of 7 bull. The thrill of routing for an underdog. Or watching your favorite team win in the Final Four. And arn't the pro playoffs like a month or two long?
howard should have won last year as well. Greens cake dunk was definately underated tho.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by mastaphoo
hey pro bball can be crazy, all star weekend and the finals are better than anything in college. i'd have to agree though, sitting on millions, they slack off a lot

Pfft, March Madness. You'd have to be a retard to value All-Star weekend and Finals over NCAA Tournament. It may be the best sporting event of the year.
I love basketball. Dwight Howards performance tonight was excellent. I really wish Moon did his dunk properly, since I'm a Raptors fan. I'm looking forward to March Madness this year.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
well i am a diehard celts fan and have been for life but i dunno, march madness is insane but best of 7 brings up so many possibilities. you want underdogs? how bout the warriors last year ripping the mavs to shreds? i mean yeah the final finals sucked but the rest of it was crazy for fans
Quote by beastiebeatles
I hate the announcers

Fail. Charles Barkley is probably the most quotable person of all time.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Green really messed up by taking his shoes off...i mean, he just did the same dunk twice. I thought his "birthday cake" dunk kind of was a disappointment as well. I was hoping he would drunk a birthday cake but it's whatever
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--
Quote by Hexagram
Green really messed up by taking his shoes off...i mean, he just did the same dunk twice. I thought his "birthday cake" dunk kind of was a disappointment as well. I was hoping he would drunk a birthday cake but it's whatever

yea the shoes thing was retarded. if he wanted to take his shoes off he shoulda did it on the previous dunk. as for the birthday cake i found that to be insane. i mean he actually blew it out. no other wind or anything it was just him blowing. he shoulda grabbed the cupcake and ate it on his way down lol.
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Quote by bluesrocker101
I love basketball. Dwight Howards performance tonight was excellent. I really wish Moon did his dunk properly, since I'm a Raptors fan. I'm looking forward to March Madness this year.

yea but moon got me excited with the tape and everything and then i just got disappointed. if he didnt put the tape and did the same thing he would got probly 3-5 more points coz he wouldnt have created false hopes.
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Oh I forgot about this, I need to go watch the contest. Although now I already know what happened -_-.

Howard's sticker slap last year was awesome.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB
Oh I forgot about this, I need to go watch the contest. Although now I already know what happened -_-.

Howard's sticker slap last year was awesome.

dude i didnt know they showed that stuff in the UK. didnt even know people are interested in the nba over there. props to u man
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Quote by fizzypopgurl
Who is your favorite player? Can be college or pro. Mine is Adam Morrison.

and a chick that watches the nba

and an answer to ur q, my boy is Dirk Nowitzki rep that Deutschland
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Quote by Hexagram

It would be pretty sweet if he grabbed the cake in midair, ate it, slammed the ball, and landed.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
I think the dunk contest has dropped a lot since the days of Jordan, Wilkins, etc.

It just is kind of stupid now.
The.
i have no idea who the hell that is but i ****ing love basketball. i dont love the coaches but i love basketball itself. only sport i'll play..
I <3 Rock Mushik
Orrrllllaaaaannnddddooooo Maaagic!!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by bluesrocker101
It would be pretty sweet if he grabbed the cake in midair, ate it, slammed the ball, and landed.

if he did i would of shat bricks
Quote by bendystraw
Quote by Carswell98

Quote by Chobes
College> Pro

Pretty much sums it up

although pros are pretty entertaining
if you look past the traveling and lack of defense
but you just cant beat the thrill of an ncaa game
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by bluesrocker101

I bet Howard could bite a cookie mid dunk that was balanced on the front of the rim.

If you look on Youtube there's a video of him kissing the rim, although I'm not sure if he actually kisses it, he does get bloody close and his head's tilted back a bit.

EDIT: Looking closer it seems he just doesn't make it. Still pretty awesome though.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Anyone else looking forward to tonight? Shaqs debut in Pheonix and Jason Kidds debut in Dallas. Can't wait to see how it all works out.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by thefuzz454
Anyone else looking forward to tonight? Shaqs debut in Pheonix and Jason Kidds debut in Dallas. Can't wait to see how it all works out.

I was glad to see the Raptors beat Orlando. Toronto does not get enough credit, especially since Jose Calderon is playing as well as any PG in the league right now. Tonight he had 19 points, 13 assists, and this year he's averaged 13 and 9.
I just hate how everyone has jumped on the bandwagon after this contest, he was a beast before as well. Despite the fact that the Raps just crushed Orlando! Woo!

Quote by mr.joopy987
I was glad to see the Raptors beat Orlando. Toronto does not get enough credit, especially since Jose Calderon is playing as well as any PG in the league right now. Tonight he had 19 points, 13 assists, and this year he's averaged 13 and 9.

You are forgetting he has the lowest turnover rate in the league, he had 1 turnover tonight, I think he's setting a record for assist to turnover ratio which is HUGE.
can't belive the heat traded shaq............
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Quote by Shayne777
can't belive the heat traded shaq............

The heat suck, Shaq was taking up cap space, and a roster spot for a young player. The season is a bust, they need to dismantle and rebuild from the bottom up.
Quote by mr.joopy987
The heat suck, Shaq was taking up cap space, and a roster spot for a young player. The season is a bust, they need to dismantle and rebuild from the bottom up.

dude days ago i dropped a couple hundred on a ****ing maimi heat shaq jersey like i swear not even two weeks ago
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
any true basketball fan wouldnt be posting in this thread they would be watching the game of the season

Shaq vs Kobe
Quote by revisited77
any true basketball fan wouldnt be posting in this thread they would be watching the game of the season

Shaq vs Kobe

Pfft. Old rivalry, Shaq's lost it, no care.
Raptors-Magic was a great game. Seeing Bosh drop 40 is so awesome.
Thats like saying Jordan vs Charles is an old rivalry.

Kobe vs Shaq is right along up there with Magic and Bird and Jordan and Barkley
Page 1 of 2