Talking to other loved ones, chances are they feel the same.
Share the load.
/Samwise Gamgee
(Assuming they died. If it's a break up, take it to the relationship thread.)
"2,000,000 NPS Whores" club.
Appreciating the beauty of music so fast it blows puny mortal's faces off.
Bow down to teh Shredzor!
PM La Qotsa if you want to join. No emotion? Pah!
I cried at my grandpa's funeral, and was over it by the time I got home.
*Is waiting for someone to say masturbation*
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Time and only time. Others may help but when you try to sleep (and I mean try) you are stuck in your head with only you. It is rough and the pain NEVER goes away but it gets manageable.
Chin up. Just remember, when you see someone going through it just try to remember what it felt like for you.
Quote by Najarok
I cried at my grandpa's funeral, and was over it by the time I got home.

Crying really helps I've found. After a good old sob, I'm too tired to feel sad anymore.
PS. My tears are molten lava, and they thunder down my masculine features made of steel, until they crash to the ground like Zeus' mighty bolts.
listen to something sad..
you wont believe how depressed you get,but it somehow like...drains all the depression from you.
oh.
and dont be emo.
Masturb

*Gotcha Cheesecake god!

if you're Christian, you could realize that they're most likely in a better place... could almost be jealous(not saying non-Christians don't go to heaven, but there's no point in saying it if you don't believe it)
or just cry... talk to someone.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Arpeggio X
Crying really helps I've found. After a good old sob, I'm too tired to feel sad anymore.
PS. My tears are molten lava, and they thunder down my masculine features made of steel, until they crash to the ground like Zeus' mighty bolts.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I cry blood, thus making crying ridiculously manly.
Quote by Najarok
Yeah, I forgot to mention that I cry blood, thus making crying ridiculously manly.

Chances are you have an ocular infection, mate. Get it checked.
TS. Compose some music in commemoration of the deceased?
This isn't a very good example, but I had a Cat who died just a little over a year ago. It's weird, but I was more saddened by his death than the recent passing of my grandmother (mainly because I only briefly visited my grandmother maybe 3-4 times a year). The cat was around the house all day long. He had his own little spots where he would spend time, and when he died, it was painful having to walk by all those spots where he used to always be. I know this might sound emasculine, but I still get really sad, because not only do I miss him, but he died really young, and rather tragically. We got a new cat, which has helped. But even though he was just an animal, I still do get saddened when I think about him. Really, there is no way around this. Time will help, but nothing can cure.

I would recommend spending more time around the loved ones who are with you. Friends, family, etc.
Quote by danohat
Macerana!

This. Or Cotton-eyed Joe. Any fun, social song.
time my friend. It gets better with time
--
--
I'm Always Thinking...

--
--