I was wondering if you guys can recommend me some pedals that I can buy overtime that would suit my style of music. (when i have the money of course)...
I like to play stuff like..Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Van Halen, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater etc. (along those lines in terms of style of music...)

I currently have a Digitech Hot Rod Distortion, a Digitech Grunge Distortion, a Digitech Multi Chorus, and a Digitech Synth Wah....and a Digitech GNX3000 (i use that from time to time but not as much as my single effect pedals)

I dont want to buy anymore digitech pedals lol , I think i have enough by that brand...

Brand names and model names i can look at would be nice..

I know for sure that for a delay pedal i am going to get a Boss DD-6.
Ibanez RG2570e
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Peavey VK112

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-7
Digitech Multi Chorus
Last edited by DarK1332 at Feb 17, 2008,
burn all the digitech, all of it.

edit: then proced to buy fultone, dod, and ehx.
Boss, 'nuff said
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by icon_player_5
Boss, 'nuff said

No.

Boss pedals are horrible for the price. Bad bypasses and subpar sound quality don't make a good pedal.

TS, I have a DD-3, though it's not quite the same as the DD-6, I kinda regret buying it. I can't seem to get any decent sound out of it unless I'm playing with lower gain (which isn't much). The DD-6 wasn't much better the last time I tried it. I'd suggest going with some kind of Analog Delay and stay clear of Boss.

Also, I'd sell the Digitech pedals and get something better. They're no doubt contaminating your signal and degrading your sound. And don't get a Metal Muff like the people above me said. You have a VK, it has a good bit of gain, if you need more, get an OD pedal, don't run a distortion pedal over that.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I forgot to mention that for now im pretty happy with my digitech pedals.
Ibanez RG2570e
Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Peavey VK112

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss DS-1
Boss DD-7
Digitech Multi Chorus
Quote by MatrixClaw
I'd suggest going with some kind of Analog Delay and stay clear of Boss.

Also, I'd sell the Digitech pedals and get something better.

+1, and + another 1

In the meantime, you could use a quality OD pedal. Maybe a Fulltone, Maxon, Ibanez, or the like. You'd also be able to put a phaser to use. The MXR comes to mind for your styles.

I'd also suggest maybe the Ibanez analog delay over anything from Boss.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
i really dont like boss pedals, my friend has a metalzone, a dynamic wah and a super overdrive and none of them hav impressed me.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer