REBEL MEETS REBEL F U C K I N G ROCKS who else agrees that dimes crazy shredding vinnies break neck drumming and rexs awesome base lines makes for one serrious **** kicking band? favourite song by them?
very decent band better then Hell Yeah but still far from amazing. i didn't think there wasn't much to be impressed with on the cd. favorite song was probably nothin to lose
I actually gave this a spin today for the first time ever. I didn't mind it. It's a good party album.
Fun album, good to drink to.

Cherokee Cry was stuck in my head for ages.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Fun album, good to drink to.

Cherokee Cry was stuck in my head for ages.

Dude that is an awesome track, this whole album is great. Just shows u the sky is the limit and given the right musicians it doesn't matter about the genre mixing...its from the heart and it is FUN. R.I.P Dime
Nothin' To Loose is a great track.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The indian whoops Dime did with his guitar are right up there with Eddie's elephant and Brad Gillis' cricket. Genius
Quote by UGHm.o.w.
The indian whoops Dime did with his guitar are right up there with Eddie's elephant and Brad Gillis' cricket. Genius

Agree
I'm not a fan of Pantera or Dimebag at all, but Rebel Meets Rebel is absolutely awesome.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Rebel Meets Rebel is absolutely a great album. The idea of it is pretty original, something new and fresh that you don't see a lot of. Dime's guitars on it are one par with everything else he's done-maybe the best work he's done. I love Get Outta My Life-gets me so pumped up.
amazing that dime was doing so many different things when he died.. he was broadening himself.. you know.. seeking different horizons and ****.. experimenting with sound.. yet still being dime..