Poll: do you dye your hair?
Poll Options
View poll results: do you dye your hair?
yes
17 31%
no
38 69%
Voters: 55.
I dyed it blonde a few times and I want to do it red but I'm probably gonna grow it long and dye it black instead. Hey long does it take for hari to grow long from short hair? plz ang thanks
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
I used to dye it all the time. It was green once, then blue and red, then black, but the black wore out so all the previous colours started to show through. It was...different.

That was quite a phase. When I thought I was punk I was such a silly boy.
i used to, using the gell stuff. im going to do it again when i can find a better product for it
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
It's horrible for your hair, so no.
I'd rather cum on my head (which is actually far better for your hair than dye could ever be, no lie).
My hair is naturally dark brown/black. I want to dye it white though, and if someone posts a picture of Gerald Way, I'll fart on you.
Quote by synpet713192
It's horrible for your hair, so no.
I'd rather cum on my head (which is actually far better for your hair than dye could ever be, no lie).

what do you have experience in bothing dyeing and cummming on your hair.
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
i dyed mine black and red, need to get it touched up here pretty soon. and no i'm not emo i just like the colours
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
I dye mine black when I've got the money to get it done professionally, since it doesn't fade out whenever I've gotten it dyed that way. What's weird is, my hair is dark brown, but all my facial hair (goatee, sideburns, eyebrows) all grows in black, so when I dye my hair black, everything just looks natural.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I've also had brown highlights in blonde hair
Quote by nasstyman
My hair is too sexy already for me to dye it. Blonde is awesome, plus it looks sweet in the summer because the sun naturally dyes it a bit blonder.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
im very satisfied with my hair
its long flowing, and every girl i know wants my hair
I've got high and lowlights once and the highlights are barely visible now...I kinda liked it....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls