I've read through the Tube thread, didn't find anything on this (May have missed it, pretty sure I didn't).

I wanted to get new Tubes for my amp, but I have no idea what kind of tubes they are.
From what I gathered there are types of tubes: power tubes, preamp tubes, ect. which (I assume) are interchangeable in their respective groups.

Anyone know how I can check what kind of tubes I have? I have a Crate Palomino V16.
look at the tubes and what they say?
take the back grille off and have a look.