Just as the title says. We opened a little home studio recently and we decided to recorded a cover to have some kind of demo of what we can achieve as far as recording quality goes. I don;t think it's half bad. If anyone would like to listen and give some feed back on the mix, and stuff like that, go for it.

http://www.myspace.com/alestudios

crit4crit

In case anyone wonders, Rob is our bassist whom is the butt of all our jokes and generally who we make fun of just because. Lovingly of course.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Last edited by Dumpweedrock at Feb 17, 2008,
this is actually really good. this is a home studio? damn good quality i'd say.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
haha thanks GUYS. Yes, this is a home studio we run out of our garage. We use a presounus firepod and cubase software. And i don't really know what we were saying in the middle, it was just us ****ing around while we were waiting for the vocal part to come back in and we thought it sounded cool so we kept it in. Plus, we had to let everyone know how gay rob is.

Anyone else want to leave any comments? crit for crit!
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
everything about this is really good the guitar playing drums bass singing are all really tight good job
sick thanks alot man!
that was insane! vocals were spot on and your drummer is bad ass. nice job
It's a fake wheel, dummy!
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't download music or you'll go to prison and get anally raped.
A Lesser Evil... I saw you guys play once, last summer. haha

Not a big fan of blink, but all of your playing and the recording is spot on. Very nice.
[SIZE=
Quote by SupImJimmy
A Lesser Evil... I saw you guys play once, last summer. haha

Not a big fan of blink, but all of your playing and the recording is spot on. Very nice.

haha **** dude thats awesome! haha

im in the band btw...

hahaha no matter what our band sounds like, we will always have a place in our hearts for blink
I thought this was a different song? Josie your my source of most frustration...What song is that? Im really confused.
not bad. the guitar tone is kinda weird though, tbh.. the person covering tom's part did AMAZING by the way

and |2eM!x, you're thinking of "Online Songs" off of their Take Off Your Pants and Jacket album.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.