so relaxing and clear, perfect job. just perfect.
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Quote by SeanHart213
so relaxing and clear, perfect job. just perfect.
I seriously appreciate it, if you gotta myspace add me!
Once again your support is veryyyyy appreciated

got any music?
I like the re-recording of twilight. It sounds great.

What are you doing there, anyway? I'm curious what gear you're playing through. I love the sound. Your playing is spot-on, as well. I wish I had your accuracy.

Last Labyrinth was very subdued by comparison to Twilight. It sounds good, but I like how the first one just sticks with you.

I don't know if you've heard my second posted song yet, but check it out if you haven't.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785209
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
Quote by zeroyon
I like the re-recording of twilight. It sounds great.

What are you doing there, anyway? I'm curious what gear you're playing through. I love the sound. Your playing is spot-on, as well. I wish I had your accuracy.

Last Labyrinth was very subdued by comparison to Twilight. It sounds good, but I like how the first one just sticks with you.

I don't know if you've heard my second posted song yet, but check it out if you haven't.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=785209
Thanks dude, I have a Ping pong delay. Very basic set up, computer mic, 15 watt line 6, and a laguna guitar =]

Yeah, Ive kinda slowed down the pace with labyrinth...For sure dude Im gonna check it out!
Quote by thec0dy
I seriously appreciate it, if you gotta myspace add me!
Once again your support is veryyyyy appreciated

got any music?

I added you on my band page, Halcyon.

Keep it up!
Vociferance

Halcyon

Quote by dead-fish
OMGZ! Chuck shuldingr iz teh master conspiraiter!

Quote by jakekilgore666
sean hart i love your avatar
Quote by SeanHart213
I added you on my band page, Halcyon.

Keep it up!
Good stuff dude, Thanks for the add!
okay twilight is seriously cool. i want your delay pedal!!!
right from the start it sounded very much like joe satriani's "midnight" which is impressive.
your timing and playing is spot on, dont change a thing!
i love the second part. it is so tranquil, despite its speed. there maybe a few notes that kind of suffer from the delay at about 1:55, but the vibe here is so good on the rest of the track.
cool ending by the way.
i want to hear anything else you come up with so ill add you on here.

ill give your other one a try
its a good song. with a little bit of odd note choice after the 1 minute mark.
nice, but not as cool as twilight.

crit some of my stuff? there are links in my sig you would probably like the last two better. lastone is more of a complete song. thanks!
Quote by diablo_man
okay twilight is seriously cool. i want your delay pedal!!!
right from the start it sounded very much like joe satriani's "midnight" which is impressive.
your timing and playing is spot on, dont change a thing!
i love the second part. it is so tranquil, despite its speed. there maybe a few notes that kind of suffer from the delay at about 1:55, but the vibe here is so good on the rest of the track.
cool ending by the way.
i want to hear anything else you come up with so ill add you on here.

ill give your other one a try
its a good song. with a little bit of odd note choice after the 1 minute mark.
nice, but not as cool as twilight.

crit some of my stuff? there are links in my sig you would probably like the last two better. lastone is more of a complete song. thanks!
Thanks dude I really happy to see the responses ive been getting about it

Yeah labyrinth is definetely different...Ive been told many different things about it..

Thanks for the critique/compliments!
listened to both. Like the delay you are using for most of the parts in "twilight" I feel like the melody/higher parts get lost a little bit in all that though. I did like how it ended too.

I thought Labyrinth was more solid from strictly a melody standpoint. A couple missteps that weren't a big deal (one around 1:20), only if you wanted to touch it up/re-record.

Here's mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784645
Quote by Guitarded8988
listened to both. Like the delay you are using for most of the parts in "twilight" I feel like the melody/higher parts get lost a little bit in all that though. I did like how it ended too.

I thought Labyrinth was more solid from strictly a melody standpoint. A couple missteps that weren't a big deal (one around 1:20), only if you wanted to touch it up/re-record.

Here's mine: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=784645
Thank you very much, Ill check out your stuff
dont really wanna start a new thread, but has anyone heard of a program called kinetic?
really nice job with the delay here, great tone as well nice and clear and punchy. good production on this track overall. well done keeping it all neatly in time as well
my stuff is on my profile
Guitars-
krozka-sharpe raider session 'revo'
ibanez s520ex with SD TB-10 full shred bridge
ibanez sz520qm
epiphone les paul custom
epiphone EJ200

Amp-
Orange tiny terror with PPC112 cab
twilight....instantly very interesting to listen to. i just liked it more the longer i listened. the extra parts that eventually come in sound great. this was pretty awesome. no complaints, its definitely unique.

the other song sounded great as well. i thought it was a little stronger and less repetitive. you're definitely talented and this is interesting stuff.

thanks a lot for the crit.
Quote by notonlybutalso
really nice job with the delay here, great tone as well nice and clear and punchy. good production on this track overall. well done keeping it all neatly in time as well
my stuff is on my profile
Wow thanks alot, I really really appreciate that!
if you have a myspace add me!
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
twilight....instantly very interesting to listen to. i just liked it more the longer i listened. the extra parts that eventually come in sound great. this was pretty awesome. no complaints, its definitely unique.

the other song sounded great as well. i thought it was a little stronger and less repetitive. you're definitely talented and this is interesting stuff.

thanks a lot for the crit.
Wow! thank you very much, Im very happy to hear such positive responses! thanks again
wow. Very cool man, the bad thing about delay is when you make a mistake, you make it 5 times. Luckily there were only a few in the whole song, very cool sound man. and cool ending, i like how that worked. There was just one chord at the end of the song that had a sour note imo (which may have been the effect you were looking for?) THe stupid myspace player wont let me go to the end of the song to find the exact one, but Its just like...probably 20 seconds before the end of the song. Very cool stuff! keep it up bro.
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Quote by HellBent1337
wow. Very cool man, the bad thing about delay is when you make a mistake, you make it 5 times. Luckily there were only a few in the whole song, very cool sound man. and cool ending, i like how that worked. There was just one chord at the end of the song that had a sour note imo (which may have been the effect you were looking for?) THe stupid myspace player wont let me go to the end of the song to find the exact one, but Its just like...probably 20 seconds before the end of the song. Very cool stuff! keep it up bro.
Thanks alot man, I appreciate it!

Yeah I know...trying to keep it in sync is pretty crazy..thanks for the crit dude!