Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjA5faZF1A8&feature=related

I mean it's catchy and all, but it's not that good bth. Definitely not 37 million views on youtube good. I could find tons of other stuff on youtube way better then that and not even have 1/4 of the views. Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3fvB4QO1qo

It's a bit overrated in my book. I don't see what the big ass deal is over that one video. People act like it's the greatest **** ever played. Can somebody feel me in?
Quote by fob12
You're the only one making a big deal out of it...

+1
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by fob12
You're the only one making a big deal out of it...

Did you even read my post?

Most likely not...tool
Quote by giantsfanftw
Did you even read my post?

Most likely not...tool

I did, and I'll quote it to prove it.

But seriously, who cares.
Quote by fob12
I did, and I'll quote it to prove it.

But seriously, who cares.

Ya right. I made the thread and go back to the pit. Not even 10 seconds had pasted yet and you already posted something.
i really like it, not for technical stuff, its not half as hard as it "looks", anyway its a catchy song and all

i think "non-guitarrist" people overrate it
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by giantsfanftw
Ya right. I made the thread and go back to the pit. Not even 10 seconds had pasted yet and you already posted something.

I'm bored.
It's viral marketing. Although there's probably people who enjoy it, it's a marketing scheme.
pretty catchy but it turned to **** after the first listen
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
Quote by giantsfanftw
What are you even talking about?

Everybody's brain experiences music differently. This is why we have so many genres of music. To cater to everyone's ideal music experience. If everybody had the same brain, we'd only have the genres that cater to that brain.
Well, that was one of the first guitar videos on youtube so all guitar noobs and non guitarists saw it and though it was the greatest guitar work ever
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by giantsfanftw
What are you even talking about?

He means that for other people, that could be really good. You don't think so but that doesn't stop anybody else from enjoying it.

Some people like it, others don't.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Your so right man

What the hell is the big deal over canon rock.

I mean all these dickwads keep making threads about it...

Oh wait..
Quote by Unforgotten
you may not like it but others do obviously..37million views tell you something

YA...that's it overrated
umm.. probably because of its tags, you search almost anything guitar related and it'll come up
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Its only half cool
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
sounds good, uses just about every guitar skill there is hence makes it a popular song for people to learn so hone all their skills
its a nice piece of music,and its rock and noisy...if you don't like it,don't listen to it

its something you can play to show that you can actually play guitar well...
Quote by Diamond Dave
sounds good, uses just about every guitar skill there is hence makes it a popular song for people to learn so hone all their skills

yeah,what this guy says...

its also a good guage to know whether you are making good progress...
I was just listening to it.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
It's because it's a classic favourite piece of music, and has been successfully changed to modern cool guitar. That's why. It's not that hard. It's not that amazing. But it's a good version of it. Get over it!

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
It's catchy I like it, obviously a lot of other people do to, who cares if its 'mediocre rock' or whatever its a good song
HI
To people who have no experience with guitar, it makes them think that the dude playing it is awesome n is the best ever lol

its not until u actually play guitar that u realise how easy it is....
Quote by tripleg123
To people who have no experience with guitar, it makes them think that the dude playing it is awesome n is the best ever lol

its not until u actually play guitar that u realise how easy it is....

+1 (just had to say that).

Yeah when I was a noob guitarist I concidered it to be absoloutly amazing untill I learnt what sweep picking was. I had like a whole phase of listening to that song heaps.
people that dont play guitar dont get it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenwoods
Rudd is a moron. All the people who voted for him cost us the best thing that ever happened to Australia.

...so HE killed Steve Irwin???
Page 1 of 2