So I signed up for school to get my CDL. I live in Utah, a ton of major transport companies are here. I've already gotten calls from 3 companies, and I haven't even started yet.
I got on Craigs List today, and look at this. I wouldn't even have to get my CDL for this job (so... I could get my tuition back and... go buy a guitar. XD) Here's their Craig's List posting...

Krispy Kreme Layton, is looking for Hardworking Graveyard Delivery Drivers.

All available positions include Health & Dental after 90 days, Work Truck & Mobile Phone Provided, Coat/Hat/Shirt Provided.

Must Pass Drug Test, Background Check, & Driving Record, Must be 21.

Part Time Available- long distance driving up to 400 miles a night, 8-11 hrs a night, 2-3 nights a week $ 120.00 flat rate per night. Weekends Preferred

Full Time Available- long distance driving up to 400 miles a night, 8-11 hrs a night, 2-3 nights a week $ 120.00 flat rate per night. Plus 2 Day Trip to Las Vegas (Wednesday & Thursday Delivery & Return), Hotel & Daily Food Perdium Included $225 Flat Rate Round Trip.

Please Apply In Person at:
968 North Main Street
Layton, Utah
435-467-9001

How badass is that? A job that pays you $225 to go to Vegas weekly... plus $120 3 other nights per week. Unless my math is wrong, that's $1170 every 2 weeks. I get about $650 every two weeks right now as a manager of a call center.

What do you think, pit? Would you do it?!
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

definitely go for it man. if i had this oporotunity i would definitely maybe consider thinking about it.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
dude, you would have no time for anything. 2-3 nights a week you have to be awake for 8-11 hours, driving a car. that means you'll end up driving the first time without having slept all day, and you'll be beat the entire next day, meaning your sleep schedule will get all ****ed up, and you'll be up all night, sleeping all day. and if you DON'T sleep during the day on your days off, you'll be insanely tired for your next trip.
plus the extra money doesn't mean you'll get to quite when you've saved up enough for some good spending. once you get your guitar you'll be pissed because you won't be able to play with anyone else, them being asleep and all.

would i do it? hell yea. that sounds kickass.
Quote by Ultimate_Gio92
definitely go for it man. if i had this oporotunity i would definitely maybe consider thinking about it.

I c wat u did thar.
Quote by synpet713192
I c wat u did thar.

I do like to do things.
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
dude, you would have no time for anything. 2-3 nights a week you have to be awake for 8-11 hours, driving a car. that means you'll end up driving the first time without having slept all day, and you'll be beat the entire next day, meaning your sleep schedule will get all ****ed up, and you'll be up all night, sleeping all day. and if you DON'T sleep during the day on your days off, you'll be insanely tired for your next trip.
plus the extra money doesn't mean you'll get to quite when you've saved up enough for some good spending. once you get your guitar you'll be pissed because you won't be able to play with anyone else, them being asleep and all.

would i do it? hell yea. that sounds kickass.

That's already how I am though, as pathetic as it sounds. I sleep during the day, work afternoon shift as a call center manager, and I don't play guitar with anyone else anyway. My fiance also works graveyard shift, so theres even more reason.

So basically, it would be like a day shift job for anyone else.

But I appreciate the advice... if I had a normal sleep schedule, I wouldn't even consider the job, for the reasons you mentioned.

....Do you think I can score free doughnuts!!!1!???
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by Link.JohnIrving
That's already how I am though, as pathetic as it sounds. I sleep during the day, work afternoon shift as a call center manager, and I don't play guitar with anyone else anyway. My fiance also works graveyard shift, so theres even more reason.

So basically, it would be like a day shift job for anyone else.

But I appreciate the advice... if I had a normal sleep schedule, I wouldn't even consider the job, for the reasons you mentioned.

....Do you think I can score free doughnuts!!!1!???

Let the weight gaining begin
Good idea. If they don't then they'll have to find someone pretty stupid to take the job. They provide the truck though, and I haven't heard of a job yet in the industry where the company doesn't provide the fuel.