discuss one of the best emo bands ever. frame and canvas is flawless. live album is incredible.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
They are amazing
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by albinokrikit
i hate emo.....mostly cuz the ppl that listen to it that wanna kill themselves cuz they think other ppl will care...which they dont...

RIGHT ONNNNNN!!!!! Do you remember when MTV played real music, like KORN?

You're an idiot.
Braid were fantastic. 'Frame and canvas' is an absolute classic. Dug out my handmade copy of 'Frankie welfare boy...' yesterday (God knows how many different copies of that album I have) and just tucked it away with some other treasures.
Definitely one of my favourite bands of that period.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I've heard some of their stuff and they sound amazing.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by saxaxe
Never heard em. Starting points?

Never heard of Braid?!
'Frame and canvas' is the always recommendable album but you can't go far wrong with them. 'Frankie welfare boy age 5' is probably best left for later on.

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
i'm just about to put on frame & canvas.
what does everyone think of bob nanna's other projects?
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Never enjoyed Hey Mercedes, always had a special place in my heart for The City on Film and always liked sticking the Friction CDs on. Got bored of his threadless songs quite quickly.

RateYourMusic
This band is one of my all time favorites I think. Really can't go wrong with them as far as new listeners. Obviously Frame and Canvas. Songwise: The New Nathan Detroits of course?

"PUT THE KIDS IN THEIR BEDS"
BoogadaboogadaBUMP

I love their cover of This Charming Man.

Letting this thread die is shameful... DAMN YOU PARAMORE!
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by saxaxe
Frame and Canvas is perfect.

Agreed. It's one of my favourite albums of all time.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
This is why I don't read comments on Youtube. What a bunch of assholes "I know you're listening to my favorite band and think they're cool, but I hate you based off of where you've heard of them!" What the hell. Everyone on the same team is always fighting eachother.