Page 1 of 2
http://www.bcrich.com/warbeast_nj_dlx.html

What do you think of this guitar compared to other b c rich models? or possible other guitars in a similar price range. And where the hell can i buy this guitar at?????? I cant find a single place selling it online

WHERE TO FIND SOLVED!!!!!! (quotes from bc rich's customer support)
"Your problem finding a dealer with them is that they are not available just yet. They are in production and will not be shipping to stores until likely May. Please get one of each on order at your favorite dealer so you don't miss them! There are specs and information on the website www.bcrich.com. Thanks for your email Joe."

Specifications

Construction: neck through
Body wood: Mahogany
Top style: flat top
Tuners: Grover®

Fretboard: ebony
Frets: 24 jumbo
Scale: 25 1/2”

Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original tremolo
Pickups: EMG® 85 neck, 81 bridge
Controls: 1 volume, 1 tone and 1 three-way toggle
Special: Full pearl binding

Color: onyx
Last edited by warfront1 at Feb 18, 2008,
I think it's time you considered a Xiphos
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Aside from looks, it's a pretty good guitar.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Infamou$17

definetly man, ibanez makes better guitars...altho the bcrich gtrs may LOOK kooler or "better" they arent
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
ive had bad experiences with Ibanez but it would help if you told me why. and im rlly looking for a place i can order the nj deluxe warbeast
I have only played a cheap BC rich. I hated it, but I don't know about more expensive ones.
yea this is one of the higher end models and i mean no one(i mean no one) is selling it. the only model they sell with similar specs is there kerry king v or something and im not into the cheap design
The Xiphos has an Edge III people...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Because the Xiphos beats out the Warbeat in every category except the tremolo, since I believe the Warbeast has a Floyd Rose and the Xiphos has an Edge III. But it's nothing that can't be changed. Plus if you're playing live the only thing that will make you look cooler is a Minarik
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
Quote by Infamou$17
Because the Xiphos beats out the Warbeat in every category except the tremolo, since I believe the Warbeast has a Floyd Rose and the Xiphos has an Edge III. But it's nothing that can't be changed. Plus if you're playing live the only thing that will make you look cooler is a Minarik

-Most people prefer EMGs than D Activators.
-Both are neck-through and mahogany
-The Warlock's fretboard is ebony
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
I'd contact Larry at Beat Street Music www.beatstreetmusic.com. He's a member of the BC Rich player's forum, and is always up on the new stuff. He even stocks several custom shop BC Rich pieces at any given time. He is the guy to get with.
The 2008 models are probably not going to be ready for purchase until April, though, from what I've heard.
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the Warbeast body shape, but the NJ Deluxe Warlock is spec'd the same. They sure have a lot of black guitars this year, don't they?
he is out of stock but the first american store ive seen selling one thanks a million. I dont like the headstock on the deluxe warlock that much.
It's not a looker that's for sure. The NJ series are generally good guitars. I've been wanting a Exotic Classic Mockingbird for quite a bit actually.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I have had around 3 B.C Rich guitars , they all be good man but i am saving for Ibanez as of now , The Rich is alright though..
My Guitars --
Ibanez - Rg350
B.C Rich - Warlock
Wartribe (KKV) Special
Washburn - Oscar Schmidt Solid Body(Electric)Guitar
- Acoustic Guitar
Quote by albinokrikit
definetly man, ibanez makes better guitars...altho the bcrich gtrs may LOOK kooler or "better" they arent

Look at the specs, smartass. Better pickups, FAR better trem, same body wood, better tuners, etc.

BC Rich > Most brands. Get off the bandwagon, it left in 2006.

EDIT: Holy ****, how many people didn't actually bother reading the specs?
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Look at the specs, smartass. Better pickups, FAR better trem, same body wood, better tuners, etc.

BC Rich > Most brands. Get off the bandwagon, it left in 2006.

EDIT: Holy ****, how many people didn't actually bother reading the specs?

I agree, Bc Rich is putting out some nice stuff this year, I even like those new gunslingers that are coming out.
Quote by jake911
I agree, Bc Rich is putting out some nice stuff this year, I even like those new gunslingers that are coming out.

They were putting out amazing guitars last year too, check out the Mockingbird ST.
Dickless.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
They were putting out amazing guitars last year too, check out the Mockingbird ST.

I didnt pay much attention but i was aware of that model.

It sucks that my guitar center doesnt carry any of these models except for one low end warlock and a few mockingbirds.
Any luck at finding one? ive seen one from europe but i rather not deal with them it didnt look legitmate. And why the hell does everyone say it looks ugly.

do you like these better? which have similar specs but also cant be found
NJ Deluxe Jr. V

NJ Deluxe Warlock
Last edited by warfront1 at Feb 17, 2008,
Quote by albinokrikit

NOT definitely. Look at the specs and forget the fact that it's a BC Rich. This guitar's got an OFR for roughly the same price as the Xiphos which has got an Edge III.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Direct Quotes from BC rich "Your problem finding a dealer with them is that they are not available just yet. They are in production and will not be shipping to stores until likely May. Please get one of each on order at your favorite dealer so you don't miss them! There are specs and information on the website www.bcrich.com. Thanks for your email Joe."

MY search has came to an end. Time to pre order this beast.

BTW. More opinions would be great.
Quote by Infamou$17

hmmmm
edge3 vs OFR i think not

go for this mate
Has anyone bought NJ Deluxe Warlock or Warbeast?
Any comments?
Last edited by Evergrey at Jun 15, 2008,
Quote by Johnthewrench
There's a guy on the BC Rich forum that just got one of the new NJ Deluxe Warlocks, and speaks highly of it. He got it from www.themusicfarm.com they actually had it in stock.

What BC Rich forum?
Any link?
I think it's time you considered a Xiphos[/QUOTE

are u stupid enough to take a Edge3 over a OFR??
Page 1 of 2