Masturbation involves very little effort (unless you're an idiot) and sex doesn't actually involve much physical activity either. Jogging is much more healthy and swimming is the best.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Jerkin' your Gherkin doesn't (or shouldn't) help anything but your arm of choice, and that only slightly... Sex can't do **** compared to jogging, unless you're having sex while jogging, which might be difficult. So get off your lazy ass, stop touching your penis, and lose weight. Fatty.
El Gearo:

Fender '69 Reissue Mustang
Fender American Standard P-Bass

Fender Blues Junior
it would be so funny to see a dude running down the streat in sweats beating off lol!
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
I'm pretty sure sex is definitely up there with jogging..
Unless you're a minuteman.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
lets just say... if it had any health related benefits I would probably be dead from how big my muscles were....
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
taking sex into consideration, I think it would only help if you had a lot of stamina, say an hour or so, but then on the other hand doin that everyday would desensitize your C0ck and it probly wouldnt feel so good. stick to jogging.
^
^
I do all of those listed, except I jog to the end of the hall when someone's at the door.
its not that I'm fat (I am lulz) I just read somewhere that having sex for 10 min is as good for you as 30 of jogging
but its probably bull****
Quote by RPGoof
its not that I'm fat (I am lulz) I just read somewhere that having sex for 10 min is as good for you as 30 of jogging
but its probably bull****

That is complete bull. Sex, even if you had it for 5 hours, involves very little actual activity. If you did some crazy Karma Sutra ****, maybe it might be a little better, but other than that, NO.

Look at calories burned per hour of jogging, then go look at sex. You will see a huge difference. To further prove my point: I can sex up a hot girl for a few hours. I couldn't jog for half that time, let alone full out run.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by RPGoof
how good are these two when compared to jogging or something?
It doesn't matter, you're not going to get either.

NOT EVEN YOU WILL TOUCH YOU!!!!!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by RPGoof
what about cardio health? Not leg health

Let us say you can have sex for 3 hours okay? Now let us say you can jog for 3 hours at 12 miles per hour. That is 36 miles in 3 hours. Go jog for 36miles then have sex for 3 hours and tell me which is takes more cardiovascular health? I jog 3 miles a day every day and I can tell you 3 hours of sex is A LOT easier. When you have sex, you simply move your hips. That is in pretty much all positions.

EDIT: And I have the feeling OP has never has sex or you would know the answer. OP is probably also fat and has never jogged for more than about 30 seconds either.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Quote by _deeperthewound
Not that I know of.

It's just not the same though, is it?

you dont think so? yeah i suppose not...damn
I participate in both many times per week, and I'm still a fatboy.
I'm not a fan of facts. You see, the facts can change, but my opinion will never change, no matter what the facts are. - Stephen Colbert

Quote by RPGoof
oh my jilly jesus
no

You look and you learn you slimy bastard.

EDIT: that sounded mean...I didn't want it to be...it was supposed to reflect my sense of humor. I am sorry.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by RNRSoldier
Jerkin' your Gherkin doesn't (or shouldn't) help anything but your arm of choice, and that only slightly... Sex can't do **** compared to jogging, unless you're having sex while jogging, which might be difficult. So get off your lazy ass, stop touching your penis, and lose weight. Fatty.

have a look on wikipedia at ''list of sex positions'' i'm sure some of them are certainly as good as a workout lol
JP
sex doesn't actually involve much physical activity either.

correction **** sex doesn't actually involve much physical activity
Swimming is meant to be the only thing which burns more calories than sex...

Edit: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4703166.stm

"Forget about jogging round the block or struggling with sit-ups. Sex uses every muscle group, gets the heart and lungs working hard, and burns about 300 calories an hour."
Last edited by bequickorbedead at Feb 17, 2008,
Well i doubt masturbation could replace exercise, though it is meant to be good for you.