dont get anything related to fender...
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
No. You'll go out of tune constantly unless you only use it for (occasional) flutter, and maybe a few dives. You'll also need some upgrades so the guitar stays in tune.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
if you say metal and you say fender... its like saying I'm goin' to shoot you with my knife it makes no sense. if your into metal buy a cheap esp or shecter or something.

jeez the nerve of him and a fender for metal...
My Gear:
epiphone les paul cusom, Limited edition. evo dimarzio pick ups
Parker P-38
epiphone hummingbird
line 6 flextone
crate vtx 120

head full of ideas.
You guys never heard of Gus G? He used a Fender before acquiring an ESP sig.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
and adrian smith did too and kirk hammet also uses a strat on occasion like the Unforgiven or james using a tele in Unforgiven II. Also John 5 and one of those dudes from Slipknot use teles
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Quote by Hart_Attack
if you say metal and you say fender... its like saying I'm goin' to shoot you with my knife it makes no sense. if your into metal buy a cheap esp or shecter or something.

jeez the nerve of him and a fender for metal...

Umm, Sepultara,Iron Maiden,Alittle Metallica,Yngwie,hell even Jake E. Lee used a stratocaster a couple times with Ozzy.
Yeah, as long u use a good humbucker in the bridge and a good metal amp you should be fine. The guitar doesn't have to be "teh ultimate br00tal metal guitar" to sound metal ya know...

All that matters is if YOU like the looks, and the feel.
For a real pervert, any exit can be an entrance.
Quote by sTx
Awesome post, dude.

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Goth
Peavey Valveking 112
My metal band, Nilfgaard
Quote by RandyRhoads2
Umm, Sepultara,Iron Maiden,Alittle Metallica,Yngwie,hell even Jake E. Lee used a stratocaster a couple times with Ozzy.

Don't forget Trevor Peres of Obituary!
I've just had an afterthought- A Jagmaster with a pickup upgrade and some upgrades (locking tuners!) would be awesome for metal. They look amazing, too.
Quote by RandyRhoads2

Iron Maiden mod the **** out of their Strats. They might aswell just get themselves some Ibanez guitars. Maiden's guitars are basically superstrats.
Quote by Dream Pin
Iron Maiden mod the **** out of their Strats. They might aswell just get themselves some Ibanez guitars. Maiden's guitars are basically superstrats.

They feel completely different to Ibanezes- their necks aren't lollipop sticks.
Quote by Aidy Damage
They feel completely different to Ibanezes- their necks aren't lollipop sticks.

True, I was just making a point.