hey everyone, I have a question that I feel somebody must be able to help me with.
I play guitar and keyboard in my band, and I've decided to run them both through my sovtek tube head and marshall cabinet, instead of running the keyboard through my peavey amp. It just sounds much better via tubes of course. The issue is, I have to switch back and forth between playing guitar and singing and playing keys and singing. This becomes a problem for the fluidity of my live show. So what I'm wondering is, is there a box or something that I can plug both my guitar and keyboard into, and from that go through my pedals to my amp? Kind've like a signal splitter, but something that allowed both guitar and keys signals to run through my pedals? (boss gigadelay, big muff, tubescreamer, tuner etc.)
Thanks so much,