the original version of November Rain? The one with the duration of 18 min was it?
You cool man?
Audio, video, what? As far as I know, it tops out at around 9 minutes in either case.
I seem to recall Slash saying in his book (though I'm probably wrong) that they atleast demo'd it? So look around for demo comilations perhaps?

EDIT: All I could find is this 9 minute demo from the appetite sessions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZnEJIwnsI

Maybe they played it live sometime?
Last edited by Mr Montana at Feb 17, 2008,
you must first find the shrine of mezodica, meditate there for three days and then travel west after your epiphany, you will come to fork in the road, you must make your choice there, for your actions will affect the destinies of us all.
Quote by deathbat831
you must first find the shrine of mezodica, meditate there for three days and then travel west after your epiphany, you will come to fork in the road, you must make your choice there, for your actions will affect the destinies of us all.

Or you could just google it for a bit.
Quote by soulflyV
People who don't have the time or patience to trek through many barren plains and deserts.

are your suuuurre? theres a sea monster and a wizard involved...
Quote by deathbat831
are your suuuurre? theres a sea monster and a wizard involved...

Yeah but say you needed a small video right? You know wizards fuck you around with all their hypothetical and rhetorical bullshit? Then they want to retreive three itmes of immense power scattered throughout the land?

Thats an awful amount of work just to see some chick get creampied.
hahah but then you get all kinds of XP when you swing your silver longsword at teh imps in the valley of the damned
i concede the point to you good sir. the request is always open to you should you wish to embark on said quest.

so how do i manually erase my /b/ history and cookies?
you better run cuz im drawin my silver longsword...
Last edited by deathbat831 at Feb 17, 2008,
Go to candy mountain, the song shall be found inside the cave
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
Quote by deathbat831
^hahahahaha i prefer the word "enhanced"

you better run cuz im drawin my silver longsword...

*draws bow

you would die before your stroke fell.
I have no opinion on this matter.
just try it you knave, i have 94 speed and 97 agility, not to mention my mage apprentice standing behind you with a fireball ready to fry your nuts. it appears we have a mexican standoff
Quote by deathbat831
just try it you knave, i have 94 speed and 97 agility, not to mention my mage apprentice standing behind you with a fireball ready to fry your nuts. it appears we have a mexican standoff

mexican standoff my ass. ive got the golden gun. pop pop you dead.

dont **** with goldeneye
and so Zugunruhe walks away the victor this day, unbeknownst to himself that deathbat831 was a highlander, and could only die by decapitation.

*dramatic eye opening scene*
I say good sirs, what an excellent thread hijacking.

Kudos to you, deathbat831, and kudos to you too, soulflyV.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
what the fcuk was this about in the first place? ****in...november rain? hahaha thats great
Quote by deathbat831
and so Zugunruhe walks away the victor this day, unbeknownst to himself that deathbat831 was a highlander, and could only die by decapitation.

*dramatic eye opening scene*

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!

*goes to get sean connery out of storage*

EDIT: wtf is november rain?
Last edited by Zugunruhe at Feb 17, 2008,
i shall live to fight another day, like tomorrow or something, oh $#!+ thats today, damn i should go to sleep. but when i wake, up then such a war shall ensue that...wait a minute where the fcuk are they storing sean connery?