Page 1 of 2
so i was having a conversation with my brother and he said that if either of these canidates win they will be the next president assinated

i mean there are people out there who are so narrow minded that they cant handle a female or black president

any thoughts on this?
If youre crazy enough to assassinate the president, you probably dont need a reason.
formerly: lil key key and before that green_jello
Quote by InvaderTSN
Who is this...Brock Obama?
I believe, and correct me if I am wrong, that it is an old wooden ship that was used in the civil war-era.
Hahahahah Brock Obama will be assinated.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'd vote for Misty over Brock.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by InvaderTSN
Who is this...Brock Obama?

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Hilary Clinton has a higher chance of being assinated
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by Jimmyyoung

He is obviously pointing out Nurse Joy.
Some guy who claimed to be from the future said that if Barack Obama wins he will be assassinated, he didn't metion this 'Brock Obama' though, so if 'Brock' wins he'll be fine

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Mental-lica
Hilary Clinton has a higher chance of being assinated

That is just because nobody likes her.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by ub3r_bassist666
Some guy who claim to be from the future said that if Barack Obama wins he will be assassinated, he didn't metion this 'Brock Obama' though, so if 'Brock' wins he'll be fine

Did he say anything about assination?
I've heard that, yes. It's mostly from staunch Clinton/Obama haters, but sadly, I could see it happening, particularly with Obama.
well.. yeah.. i think people are narrow minded enough to try.. i was born and raised in the south and sadly i think someone from there would assassinate hiliary or obama if they became president..

but honestly if either won i would be happy.. obama has a very strong rational stand point on politics, and i thing hilary would go the way of bill and really help our economy.
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
i think anyone narrow minded enough to not vote for someoen because they were black or a woman is stupid, but I also think anyone dumb enough to vote for someone just because they're a woman or black is stupid.
obama just needs someone like p diddy to be his vice president. Then everyone will be too afraid of the vice president being the president to kill obama. I like obama though, and I'd be really sad if he got assassinated.
To be honest, there's so many loonies out there that the president of the United States and their family receives atleast a dozen death threats per day.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Quote by Spamwise
i think anyone narrow minded enough to not vote for someoen because they were black or a woman is stupid, but I also think anyone dumb enough to vote for someone just because they're a woman or black is stupid.

Well that's America for you...
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
what the hell dude? why would i shoot that ****? when did i ever say if that bitch gets elected im gonna pop a cap in her white ass? im not planning anything, i dont need all these accusations. f*** you
Quote by rush5757
obama just needs someone like p diddy to be his vice president. Then everyone will be too afraid of the vice president being the president to kill obama. I like obama though, and I'd be really sad if he got assassinated.

hahahaha. Who is such a coward as to be afraid of P Diddy?
formerly: lil key key and before that green_jello
Quote by yellowdart
hahahaha. Who is such a coward as to be afraid of P Diddy?

Afraid of P. Diddy? Nobody.

Afraid of what would happen if P. Diddy had any sort of real responsibility? He'd just play Obama's inauguration speech while saying "uh" and "yeah" every once and a while when he was sworn in, so I'd say everybody.
me and my dad were just talking about this, and the potential race riots that would ensue if barack wins and gets assassinated.
and hilary wouldn't get assassinated because she's a woman, she'd get assassinated because she's a bitch.
I'd assinate Hilary.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
half my school threatens suicide if a democrat gets elected anyways.....so a black guy or a woman would push them over the top.
just get 50 cent as obamas body guard he can take nine bullets for him
Team Coco
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
I'd assinate Hilary.

dude the FBI can come regulate on you just for saying that. you'd better delete it. good thing i quoted, so it will be evidence forever.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by seanfysco
just get 50 cent as obamas body guard he can take nine bullets for him

Nah. He'd do one month of quality body guarding and then ride the wave of success for the next 3 lackluster albums, I mean months of body guard duty.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Stop right there kid! You're ten thousand light years from facing Brock.

/obscurepokemonquote.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
Quote by Zugunruhe
dude the FBI can come regulate on you just for saying that. you'd better delete it. good thing i quoted, so it will be evidence forever.

Well, first off I'm a Canadian citizen as well as a minor. Secondly, when the FBI starts to "regulate on me" they'll find I have absoutely no intention to assasinate Hillary Clinton. (If "assasinate" was even what I said. I actually said "assinate" which I interpret to be some sort of sexual act involving Mrs. Clintons anal cavity).

So th@r, bitchez at t3h FBI don't no muh assination.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
I'd assinate Hilary.

What are you going to do? Sneak a snuke up her snitch?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by toine
obama.... osama? hmmm a terrorist maybe :d:d

And his middle name is Hussein. Another terrorist link?
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
im just gonna say this right now: "f*** liberals"
what? what?

no im not gonna argue about why with you guys.

i look forward to your hate mail
Page 1 of 2