Who likes them?

I personally think they are okay, not exceptional but I do enjoy the occasional listen.

I'll be seeing them March 27th, anyone here going?
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

i saw them last year.
with atreyu.

they are okay.

but "hey, we love you guys" - that part sucks, they don't actually shut up

it was like, shut up. its not even your concert.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
never seen em live, but i reckon both albums were amazing, i think the guitars have great tones, and the keyboard are really unique, that coupled with a fairly successful transition with their singers, they're one of my favourite bands, and i also think they should be bigger, and get more credit, but then again, NOONE has ever heard to 'the confession', but they are the most underrated band ever!
Quote by Blackvelvet

That could be the single most logical, helpful response ive ever gotten from UG.
Thank you very much.

Quote by Nor'Easterbass
wow. i don't give these out much, but...an e-cookie to GruntFuttock for being an EPIC good friend and a genius beside. bravo.
I wasn't too impressed with their newest release, but they have always been a good live band. They're from my hometown (grand rapids) so i've had the chance to see them a dozen times, although i am yet to see them play their new stuff live. The two cd's definitely sound different but I can enjoy them both, yet of love and lunacy still takes the cake. There's also probably already a thread on this but i was to lazy to search.

Quote by GruntFuttock
never seen em live, but i reckon both albums were amazing, i think the guitars have great tones, and the keyboard are really unique, that coupled with a fairly successful transition with their singers, they're one of my favourite bands, and i also think they should be bigger, and get more credit, but then again, NOONE has ever heard to 'the confession', but they are the most underrated band ever!

and when you say that "NOONE has ever heard to 'the confession', but they are the most underrated band ever!" are you still talking about still remains.. or are you talking about the band the confession? just curious...
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab