i was wondering the same.. it'll be the best if you order a model of guitar/gear in a local guitar store or something
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
travel to america.. buy like 200 guitars there .. come back to australia and sell them ;P lol (keep one for yourself than ;D
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Ive looked at that too, I figured it out to be better to buy from here unless the guitar/gear is cheap.

We get import tax on anything over 500AUS (10 or 20%, i forgot). Add that to the shipping costs, exchange rate and exchange fee and you're not too much better off. This also leaves you with NO warranty (unless you wanna ship it back when it breaks).
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
yes i agree the prices are disgusting over here. I am currently looking into buying an amp off someone in the US through a personal trade and he said the shipping would be '$225+' but i have no idea what company he was referring to.
thats why ebays ur best friend haha...
my truckster did not cost 2700 aus.
use ShopUSA they take stuff that you ordered from (uhhh example: Music123) and ships the item to you home i used it to buy my Ibanez from Music123 i saved 400$ but sometimes you doesn´t save much money depending where you live
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Well Czech Republic sucks for guitars...
Guitars:
1994 Epiphone Explorer
1997 Epiphone Les Paul
Tech side:
Blackheart BH5H Little Giant
Rat DeuceTone
EH Knockout
G Lab Wowhee Wah