Page 1 of 2
coloured my hair pink and let my younger sister cut it...people freaked out...

whats the weirdest thing You've done to yourself?
Cleaned up my mess with a straw instead of a sock.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I masturbated once. It took a lot of praying for me to get over it.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
So.. I killed this thread, didn't I?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

oh god...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So.. I killed this thread, didn't I?

Nope...
Quote by deathpidgeon
stuck a jiffy marker up my ass

He killed the thread.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
I rubbed my dick. All this smelly cream like stuff came out...
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
i waxed my legs with hot golden syrup and electrician tape and suffered 3rd degree burns from it =D

aaah drunken parties
Quote by Under_The_Oath
I rubbed my dick. All this smelly cream like stuff came out...

you killed the thread to death
Quote by 100%guitarmad
you killed the thread to death

As opposed to killing the thread to life?
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by david_highland
I once ate a cat....whole...still alive.....it's still alive.

A few years back, my room mate had a girlfriend who got ****ed up on a bunch of drugs, and buried her cat up to its neck in the ground, and then started her father's lawn mower.. and cut the cats head off. I met her a few times, and she always rubbed me the wrong way, but I never thought she was that ****ing nuts.
Quote by vintage x metal

wrapped my hand in masking tape, sprayed the tape with deodorant then set my hand on fire
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
i was jump of my roof into my swimming pool its oinly a metre deep i was in hospital for quite a while and still have back problems :C
i tried giving myself a homemade tattoo. maybe not the weirdest, but it didnt work out so well.

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
Quote by Jack Off Jill
A few years back, my room mate had a girlfriend who got ****ed up on a bunch of drugs, and buried her cat up to its neck in the ground, and then started her father's lawn mower.. and cut the cats head off. I met her a few times, and she always rubbed me the wrong way, but I never thought she was that ****ing nuts.

I've met many people that were definitely that ****ing nuts....ugh, on a very similar subject I once dated this girl that was totally ****ed in the head it was easy to see why though. Her father was a total ****ing nut, a sadistic piece of ****, I never found out for sure but someone told me that he would do the same thing to cats...you know burry them and take a mower to them, and he did it when he was sober, allegedly. I wouldn't put it past him though, what an asshole. I heard another rumor that he had HIV and I hope it was true, I know that's an awful thing to wish on someone but this guy really does deserve it, I haven't seen him in a couple years...I hope he's dead. oh yeah, I also ran head first into a wall on a dare........more than once.
Quote by Jaysifer
wrapped my hand in masking tape, sprayed the tape with deodorant then set my hand on fire

omg, you reminded me of this guy, he burns his own hair all around his body, except his face n head....
I set a barn on fire and only got a 50 quid fine

theres proof somewhere on tinterweb im sure, try searchin Llandegla barn or something like that
Quote by Jack Off Jill
buried her cat up to its neck in the ground, and then started her father's lawn mower.. and cut the cats head off.

Oh, she saw Sleepaway Camp then?
- Set my pubic hair on fire
- Let my friend push me down a steep hill in a shopping trolley
- Downed 8 consecutive beers, taking a Pro-Plus pill with each one

Also, right now I'm listening to 30 Seconds to Mars by choice. I blame my girlfriend for this.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Quote by Jaysifer

And how did that go?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Jaysifer

I like how you have 'Hadouken' in your sig.
this is the f***ed up sh*t
Quote by element4433
That happened to me once. Then I got in my flying car, flew home and made love to my wife, Scarlett Johansen.

Quote by RobertiusB
I've seen Lil' Wayne do some pretty technical solos tbh.
Sucked my own dick.

<_<

>_>

Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I slammed a Stapler onto my hand....it bled alot more than i thought it would...

I've covered my ass in Lighter Fluid then set it on fire....
I couldnt sit for 3 hours...

Edit:
If someone wants proof of ass + fire...i can get the video from a buddy...
Last edited by dragen_slair at Oct 22, 2008,
Grabbed the hot barrel of a Ruger Mini 14 just a few seconds after firing about 40 rounds.

2nd degree burns and lulz.
I took sth like this,

and made it glow by putting a lighter under it. Before that, ich put a nail through it and put a cork (?) on it so I could hold it.

Thus came the strange scar on my shoulder.

The last stupid thing I did as a minor.
Page 1 of 2