Hey guys n gals

I just got my guitar fixed, new strings and some adjustments. But im not happy with my string action at all. I find it too high. But i have no idea how to lower it, really. I have a licensed floyd rose bridge. i can see the saddles can be adjusted in height, but not enough for it to matter, really.

On a side note, the action at the first fret is really low, whereas the action on the 12th fret is really high. I think 2-3mm of difference between 1st and 12th fret. Can that be fixed with the truss rod, or...?

Please if anyone could help.
If it's a floyd rose, then you shouldn't ajust the saddles, you lower the whole bridge with the two posts either side of it.
Quote by MoleMania
If it's a floyd rose, then you shouldn't ajust the saddles, you lower the whole bridge with the two posts either side of it.

Ahh ok. That was my initial idea then. Thanks. Would it matter if i tilted the bridge a little? I mean, if i screw the bottom (where the lightest strings are) further in than the top? So that i would have a little more action for the thicker strings?
Sorry for bumping thís but i still have this issue to be covered:
The action at the first fret is really low, whereas the action on the 12th fret is really high. I think 2-3mm of difference between 1st and 12th fret. Can that be fixed with the truss rod, or...?