I want to have good clean, basically just clean so i can use my pedals good! I have consider a Roland JC but to heavy to carry. If possible, not too heavy and under 50W or exactly. If also possible, if it can go metal then i ill takie it and throw away my metal pedals.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
bump
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W
Vox DA5
Laney VC30? Dunno how much they are in america though

EDIT:You will need good pedals to get uber distortion on it though
/CENTER]
Neither the JC-120 or the Fender Blues Deluxe is suitable for metal. What metal pedals do you have? You might want to throw them out anyway.

Do you want cleans just to run your pedals? Or do you play clean sometimes?

Generically, a good choice would be a Traynor like the YCV 40 or 50. Both have great cleans, the 40 has a more modern gain channel, while the 50 has more of a Marshall-like crunch. Either would probably need a good OD for higher gain stuff. They're both 1x12's, too, so they're a little easier on your back.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
5150 combo and replace the tubes with dougstubes and the cleans are supposed to be improved greatly.
Well Enough Alone
didn't read the metal part. thought you just wanted cleans.

traynors would be good, or a valveking/windsor.
Quote by s.r.v.
didn't read the metal part. thought you just wanted cleans.

traynors would be good, or a valveking/windsor.

LOL...
I would advise you to sell all your pedals except maybe a wah (and if you want you can keep a nice OD pedal.) Then buy a tube amp. If you have a good crunch channel, you will only need a nice OD pedal to get up to high gain sounds. Metal distortion doesn't sound good out of high-gain pedals.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah
If you are looking at the weight/performance ratio try out a 50 watt 112 Peavey Valveking tube combo. Very light, decent cleans, and plenty of power but still has good distortion at near-bedroom levels.