Nice job man!
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Woah, nice.
What where your settings for the guns n' roses, if you don't mind?
Quote by black_sabbath85
good stuff dude! how long have u been playing if u dont mind me asking?

Hey!

I have been playing guitar for the last 3 years now, thank you
Best cover(s) on the site, period.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

That was a blessing man. Truly inspirational. Will you be making any more in the near future?
That was really good man, and if that EDS 1275 is indeed a Gibson, then I envy you with my heart & soul.

But for reals, you have a sexy tone, what equipment do you use?
sounded pretty nice man haha, definitely liked the fact that you actually got into playing the solos... pretty much flawless from what I could hear... Your tone sounds really, really, clean...

not much else to say other than that...

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797501
^may not be your style, but it wont hurt to check it out
Last edited by legions at Feb 26, 2008,
While ill say your a very good guitar player....your too much acting like slash...and how come no originals?
Really good just could of had better transitions of the backing tracks into each other and the intro could of been better instead of fading it in.
Quote by Ben Wright
That was a blessing man. Truly inspirational. Will you be making any more in the near future?

Thanks for the interest! I am making videos every now and then. I have until now made 5, and I dont intend to stop any time soon, so stay tuned

For the record: Thanks for all the feedback guys!
Man, that was great!! Really well done job on those solos!!
Keep on playin, that seriously was great!
*Awesome tone btw
Quote by Seryaph
You need to douse it in a 20/30/50 ratio of mustard/ketchup/horseradish and stroke it as fast as you can untill the mayonaise squirts out. Then consume.
your tone is amazing, especially for a youtube video. what amp are you playing through?
Quote by Sinten
your tone is amazing, especially for a youtube video. what amp are you playing through?

Hey man! I'm actually just using a Line6 PodXT for these recordings, believe it or not