I have a stomach bug and i was researching it and it seems that i have norovirus which has been sweeping the world over the last month. I was bed bound yesterday for the whole day but today i feel fine.. so i think it may come back. It wouldn't be a problem but i have to go my school formal tomorrow night and i don't really wanna be having toilet breaks every 5 minutes.

I was wondering if anyone here has had it and how long does stay in your system/ take to go away?

Thanks.
i got food poisoning yesterday but it only lasted till this morn...but other than that cant really helpya.. drink coke its got so much acid in it it usually takes over everything in your stomach
My gear:
Ibanez jem555, rg320, rg170dx
Ashton gt100 amp
boss me50
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Norovirus sucks man, two of my friends got it from this kebab place. I'm not sure how long it lasts, but I didn't see them at school for a week.

Yeah i think i got it from McDonalds cause i was fine until later that night were i was sick everywhere
depends on the person... i had it for a couple days that sucked, but i've had friends that it took no time on and friends it lasted over a week on
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by LazySandman
depends on the person... i had it for a couple days that sucked, but i've had friends that it took no time on and friends it lasted over a week on

Well when you had it, does it come and go? Like your well and then unwell cause if thats the case I'm ****ed for tomorrow.
I don't think it lasts that long, but it would suck if you miss your formal. Hope its gone for good
Quote by Heafyman
"IT'S SO SMALL I DON'T NEED THE APPLICATOR! IT FITS TO MY CONTOURS!!" "YES!! MY LABIA JUST GRABS IT LIKE A BIONIC CLAW AND TRACTOR BEAMS IT IN!!"