Well i just got an ipod nano and i was all excited to put videos on it. anyway, when i converted them all to itunes format, it doesnt have sound anymore. does anyone know why that might be?
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
yea...well if you got them from limewire or some other free downloading source then you have to make sure they are they right format before you download them. or you could try actually paying for them on itunes ;]
Quote by freedoms_stain
sound encoded in a way the Ipod can't understand.

And in future, take it to the ONLY IPOD thread.

well even on itunes it doesnt play it with sound
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Quote by iron_maiden97
well even on itunes it doesnt play it with sound

exactly, encoded in a format Ipod can't understand, Itunes obv can't understand it either.

You need the right codec to hear the sound, Itunes/Ipod doesn't have that codec, you will never hear the sound.

Get a decent video player and codec pack and you can watch it on your computer, but never on the Ipod.

Unless you can convert the audio format, but don't ask me, I havn't the foggiest.
yeah, don't use limewire for iPod vids. There's this software that you can use to rip videos from your DVD's its called magic DVD ripper or something similar.
Signature temporarily empty
i love my zen cuz it takes pretty much any video format (minus FLV :[) and not itunes! :]

this way no help to your thread.