Hey guys i heard that second hand guitars are apparently better than first hand? Is that true if it is why is it true?

Thanks.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Not really, it's all a matter of taste. Some people like the feeling of a worn guitar over a newer one. But if a certain model has something that the newer ones fail to replicate, then some people might consider the older ones better.

BTW: Take that thing out of your sig, you'll get banned!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not really, it's all a matter of taste. Some people like the feeling of a worn guitar over a newer one. But if a certain model has something that the newer ones fail to replicate, then some people might consider the older ones better.

BTW: Take that thing out of your sig, you'll get banned!

I'd get banned seriously?

But ibikinz is my other user name.

ill change it though.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
Second-hand guitars are a double-edged sword; they're often either in really good shape (because the pervious owner set it up correctly and possibly changed a few parts out) or really bad (and that was why it was returned). If you find a good one they're usually much cheaper than market value and are in that regards, "better" than their first-hand counterparts if you don't mind playing what was someone else's guitar.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
I think this is the first time I've ever used this....

/facepalm

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=748419

Many people hunt down 2nd hand guitars mainly because, if you know what to look for, you can get some amazingly nice guitars for a lot less money than it would be to get new.

That's really pretty much it.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by forwhomthebells
I'd get banned seriously?

But ibikinz is my other user name.

ill change it though.

You're not allowed more than one account on this forum.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.