i can play bulls on parade on expert (easier on real guitar) but evrything else i can play medium. i can play mississippi qween on expert bass.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
part of Trumpet Player's Alliance
Pimus sucks group
80s rock group
Quote by frozen_soul
ummm testicular cancer?
.. point?

I can play most songs on expert.. its a pretty easy game.
Rock Bands drums are awesome.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
lol@nub
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Not too proud of it but i can play every song on all guitar hero games besides, Jordan and TFAF on Expert.
Quote by Gregray88
Not too proud of it but i can play every song on all guitar hero games besides, Jordan and TFAF on Expert.

+1

and i can do most songs on drums on expert in RB
:
BC Rich Bronze Warlock
Ibanez Artcore AFS75T
Fender CD-SCE140 Acoustic Electric
1962 Guild MKIII Classical
Quote by Gregray88

Same
this has been done before, and if you think that bulls on parade is easier on guitar, you must not realize that it doesn't take half as long to learn that song on guitar hero as it does to learn it on real guitar. guitar hero is always easier.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I stick to playing hard as I've little time to invest in a plastic guitar so I can play expert just to receive a moment of self-satisfaction that will last for about a nanosecond.
Quote by TOcheesehead
this has been done before, and if you think that bulls on parade is easier on guitar, you must not realize that it doesn't take half as long to learn that song on guitar hero as it does to learn it on real guitar. guitar hero is always easier.

No offence...but do you own at GH and suck at real guitar? Jk'ing, jk'ing....

Bulls on parade is easier on real guitar for the most part....it's already easy on GH, but it's simple on real guitar. The only part that is a bit harder on guitar is part that starts using the chords.