Watched it last night, thought it was the dogs bollocks Just one thing that needs clearing up... At the end when he speaks to his lawyer in person, the lawyer says he had lunch with Paul Allen a week ago in London, but Bateman supposedly killed him. I interpreted this as Bateman was only killing/raping/torturing in his imagination. He pulls out a random handgun in the street, no sign before that. He shoots a few policemen and the panda cars blow up, how? What are eveyrbody else thoughts on the film in general, and even specifically the ending?

Best Part hands down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-hUkO13Fy8 Love the dancing and just before he hits him with the axe, and the voice he is talking in x)
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
the movie is great. i want to read the book because i think the intended satire would be more evident in it.

my favorite part is definitely, "i want you to wash your vagina." the man knows a lot about crappy 80s music.
#DTWD
I thought it was overrated. Then again I have the attention span of a.....oh look, a cloud!
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Depends on your interpretation

theres a couple of different ideas on the wiki for it
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by steee21
Quality movie. I need to get round to reading the book.

Same.

There's so many books I want to read but I'm so lazy it takes me months to read one book.
i thought the movie was good
and i think that ending was because he was saying to other people he was paul allen (at least i think havent seen the movie in a while correct me if im wrong) so for the guy to say he had lunch with paul allen ment he ****ed up in his covering up of the murder(s).
Quote by primusfan
the movie is great. i want to read the book because i think the intended satire would be more evident in it.

my favorite part is definitely, "i want you to wash your vagina." the man knows a lot about crappy 80s music.

Lmao x) Im going to see Huey Lewis & The News at Mardi Gras in Universal Studios, FL in a few weeks x) One saturday its Heart, then the next its Huey Lewis Should be a good lol.

One other thing too... Why do the two arse-renters leave all smashed up and ****? Did he beat them up and rape them or something?
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by andyd93
Why do the two arse-renters leave all smashed up and ****? Did he beat them up and rape them or something?

aye.
Thought so :P
Quote by Atomic_Assault

PROUD EVERTONIAN