I was just looking at some universities for aerospace engineering....and was just wondering how these universities are,

1.Liverpool University
2.University of Surrey

Any other choices ???

Well im looking at cambridge too...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Quote by str84ever
Are you a bit late for applying? or are you applying for next year?

You can apply any time really. It's only the schools that make a big deal out of the deadlines.
X-Boy

How about you try the TU Delft in The Netherlands? It's one of the world's best universities for aerospace engineering. And because you're an EU citizen you pay the same money as a dutch student (1580 euro's tuition fee).
Bath Spa & Nottingham Trent

:sadface: @ Nottingham.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
nice, I'm looking for Univ. in the US for the same field...
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by smb
You can apply any time really. It's only the schools that make a big deal out of the deadlines.

Well your less likely to get a place, i sent my UCAS away last year and all my offers still aren't back.
Quote by str84ever
Well your less likely to get a place, i sent my UCAS away last year and all my offers still aren't back.

You're talking to someone who applied to his uni in the first week of September to start that month, and whos girlfriend started at uni a month late because she just called and asked for a place. Seriously, you can get a uni place as late as you like. You haven't experienced it. You don't know.
University of surrey sureley
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

If you're looking at getting top grades, then Imperial College London would be a good choice. Liverpool is generally known for being a good university to studdy engineering at, but I would leave Surrey as your insurance if you do apply.
Right i did check out imperial college london.....hmm will look into that...and surrey as insurance ?? Its not upto standards eh ?? But then the uni representative who came and spoke to us about the uni said that it was ranked no 1 in the UK for engineering
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by Aetius
X-Boy

How about you try the TU Delft in The Netherlands? It's one of the world's best universities for aerospace engineering. And because you're an EU citizen you pay the same money as a dutch student (1580 euro's tuition fee).

Woah the fact that all the courses except aerospace engineering are taught in dutch scares me

Do you study there btw ??
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

My mate's brother is doing aeronautical engineering which (I'm guessing) is prettty close, at Glasgow Uni. But since all the other Unis mentioned seem to be in England I don't know if that is worthy of my time spent typing...
Anyone here have an idea about liverpool university ??
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!