Its on dozens of songs i like, and i'd like to add some of the same sound to some of my band's tracks...and i was wondering if someone could tell me what it's called...a good example can be found here:


at like 0:08 - 0:10

like an organ or something?
I think it's just a keyboard.
"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold."
It's just a keyboard/synthesizer look up Bernie Worrell cause its sound similar to the sound he has.

EDIT: sorry spelt it wrong "Worrell"

anyone know how to produce this sound?

EDIT: thanks, ill look up Bernie Worrel
it might be one of those electric organs through a leslie speaker...
i looked up on the sounds of my keyboard, and yeah, it seems like a rock organ.

Thanks for the input!