I have been a big fan of the Barber stuff. I own the tone press and the burn unit and am probally going to order the eq unit. But with so many pedal makers out there right now its hard to truly evaluate them all. Just curious about what brands you like.
never actually been able to try barber, though i'd like to. only shop i've ever been in which had them, i'd just been trying out a bunch of (expensive) amps, and didn't have the neck on me to start into trying their entire stock of pedals...

i like HBE... klon is nice too, but expensive (extremely!).

lots of nice companies.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Fulltone, great mix of boutique quality and good amount of production.

Otherwise, Keeley makes great boutique stuff. Especially the fuzz-head, mmmm.

Those are the only 2 boutique companies I have tried...IIRC.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
I like all the pedals I've tried from www.cmatmods.com He sells his stuff on ebay too and if you get it from ebay you can get it a lot cheaper than from his website. The finishes suck but the tone is better than the tone you get from the brand name pedals his are based on and he charges about half the price so you really can't beat that.

I also really like all the budda stuff I've tried but I'm not sure they really count as boutique. Fulltone is also very good but they are not boutique at all, just not all that common outside Japan.
Not taking any online orders.
I Dont know if you consider Mi audio boutique but the crunch box really is a nice pedal.
I love my Barber, but my favorite would be the RMC Teese Picture Wah. He makes great stuff
I love my Affectronix Pink Verb. It's hard to handle if you don't know what the 3 knobs do, but it's got great tone. And the reverb goes forever.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.