It's a pretty good guitar for the money. Nothing really wrong with them in particular.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I think they're awesome, and not very far from their gibson big (hah) brothers...
the only con i can think of is probably pickups (which you can cahnge for 150 bucks, and have an instrument as good as a gibson), and the tuners to some extent (theyre still good, but not on par with gibson)
Quote by zwound
I think they're awesome, and not very far from their gibson big (hah) brothers...
the only con i can think of is probably pickups (which you can cahnge for 150 bucks, and have an instrument as good as a gibson), and the tuners to some extent (theyre still good, but not on par with gibson)

I didn't find anything wrong with the tuners. Don't they have Grovers stock?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Dno. I wouldnt say that it keeps in tune PERFECTLY.
the guitarist in my band has one...and it does go out of tune after about 2 hours...but wait...that's pretty long, considering he plays non stop...
they are very decent guitars for the money. i advise you to go for it
well you could have someone who knows about guitars chop the pickups with better ones. maybe EMG's or more advanced gibson US ones
Guitar center has the not glossed gibson studios for 800. I compared the sound against the silver burst Epiphone (600 dlls). And the gibson sounded much better. The only down side is that the Gibson studio was ugly looking
Quote by DrEvil
Guitar center has the not glossed gibson studios for 800. I compared the sound against the silver burst Epiphone (600 dlls). And the gibson sounded much better. The only down side is that the Gibson studio was ugly looking

Haha
yeah it is pretty hideous
Yep
isn't the custom the same guitar as a standard but with a little bit more expensive cosmetics?
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
Quote by bjoern_swe
isn't the custom the same guitar as a standard but with a little bit more expensive cosmetics?

More or less.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster