all i know is you don't need one
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
hunting rifle? screw that! just go buy a semi automatic machine gun from your local gun dealer and there you go
What is the point of hunting in the US? Sport? Lol, go play video games or something if you crave to shoot something that bad.

America is the only country in the world where hunting is primarily (probably 99.9%) done for sport.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
hunting rifle? screw that! just go buy a semi automatic machine gun from your local gun dealer and there you go

Semi-automatic + machine gun = lose

Take that, deer!

Quote by i have to pee
What is the point of hunting in the US? Sport? Lol, go play video games or something if you crave to shoot something that bad.

America is the only country in the world where hunting is primarily (probably 99.9%) done for sport.

I think the UK wins in that category.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Yogui: "Hey Booboo, what are we gonna do today??"

Booboo: "I donn know, maybe we'll look for some pickkkanick baskets!"

Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
Quote by danielrobbyshor
all i know is you don't need one

you don't need a guitar either.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Yes you do.

no you don't. you might really want one, but it isn't essential to living.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Don't hunt! It's so unnesseccary!

I just read in National Geographic that hunting is necessary, so you're wrong.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by i have to pee

Sure, we do it for entertainment. But, it keeps populations down, and stops deer from starving to death. Everything needs a predator.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
no you don't. you might really want one, but it isn't essential to living.

Yes you do, as in "If I don't live, I will die"

/rant

I just read in National Geographic that hunting is necessary, so you're wrong.

True. I also read that lemon juice was necessary in order not to have blood diseases.

And as true as "Too much kleenex rottens your soul"
Where's the fun in hunting?
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
hunting with rifles in pa is legal. remingon 700's are nice rifles btw
My rig:
Gibson faded V
Dean Razorback
Fender Showman Strat
Dean Dimebag Tribute ML
Custom guitar
Boss ME-50
Marshall AVT50H

92% of teenagers have moved to rap, put this in your sig if you're in the 8% that still listens to real music.
Everyone who is rabidly anti-gun and anti-hunting only shows how ignorant they are when they try to tell people that guns and/or hunting are simply "bad".

I own guns, I don't hunt because I have no desire to. If I did hunt I would eat what I killed.

Two of my guns were at one time battle rifles, one is an old Mosin Nagant made during WWII, one is an SKS which could be made into an assault rifle in the eyes of gun banning liberals. I also two .22 rifles and a .410 shotgun, one rifle and the shotgun are heirlooms.

I have not murdered anyone nor do I intend to. I have not accidentally shot anyone, and I take the standard, common-sense procedures to avoid doing so. I <i>have</i> wielded one of my guns in self defense, though it turned out to be a false alarm. Even in this instance I did not come close to harming anybody.

In the area I live I would imagine maybe 50% of the households own at least one gun, many of them probably being heirlooms. We haven't had a gun crime or accident that I can remember for all 16 years that I've lived here.

The deer population here is massive and during the times of the year when hunting is not permitted you can expect to come across a group of deer any time you drive anywhere. Also, the population eventually exceeds the carrying capacity of the environment and all of the deer begin to starve. Furthermore, the deer are a nuisance as they damage crops in addition to causing countless car accidents.

So tell me again why guns and hunting are inherently bad.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
True. I also read that lemon juice was necessary in order not to have blood diseases.

And as true as "Too much kleenex rottens your soul"

If you're being sarcastic, stop it. National Geographic is never wrong.

Firing guns is fun.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.