ok so ive downloaded quite a bit from itunes but obviously i cant copy it to my hardrive because of the drm. the other day my pc crashed and i had to reload windows and start everthing - i lost everything (but i had most of it backed up )

now when i link up to itunes ive got now way of getting my downloaded music back (which ive paid for!!!)

is there a way of copying music from ipods to itunes
download CopyPod.
You can get it free off torrent sites, or it has a website, just google it
On your itunes when you plug the ipod in select 'enable ipod for disk use' or something like that.
Then go onto my computer, select the ipod and copy the music into a different folder.
geers

the enabling thing doesnt seem to work i open up my ipod in my computer and it doesnt have any music files there

i think copy pod will have to be it
yea, there are programs for that, ive done it several times, i think i got mine from about.com they had a list, most arent free but they are trials that last a few days, and i only needed to upload/download, whichever way u look at, once
WORLDS BIGGEST TROLL FONT]
Quote by slidemetal
geers

the enabling thing doesnt seem to work i open up my ipod in my computer and it doesnt have any music files there

Properties -> show hidden files

Then your music is in iPod_Control.

The file names are screwy, but add them to your iTunes and the ID3 tags will be recognized.

-SD