as you know i was goint o play thunderhorse at a talent show. Well it turns out the talent show is in 2 weeks. For me thats not a problem, i have been practicing the song and have it down really well, my co guitarist however, hasnt been practicing it because he thought it was a month later so now he wants to do a simpler song. he suggested Rammstein, i ****ing hate Rammstein, they bore the **** out of me. i suggested "seek and destroy" by metallic because at least it has some solos.

Is there any other simpler songs than thunderhorse that are still pretty cool?

im pretty pissed right now
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
We were going to do something for out talent show, but the school announced it with like 4 days to learn something and get a band together... I was pissed.
Quote by Fuzzbox91

Is there any other simpler songs than thunderhorse that are still pretty cool?

im pretty pissed right now

thunderhorse is a pretty simple song to begin with, just tell him to man up and learn the damn song.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Play Face Fisted (by Dethklok).

And sing along... that song is funny.
Awakening The Revenant
Deathcore side project: Malevolent

Quote by shavorules42
start with more poppy music with occasional screams and then work your way into emoish crap like a day to remember and so on.
He can do a solo number with Smells Like Teen Spirit himself after your show.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
lol yeah if u go and play ****ing rammstein at a talent show that'd b retarded.. i mean i like them, but its no fun if u dont catch urself on fire... none at all...

mayb one of metallicas instrumentals... like Call of Ktulu
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
tell him to stop complaining and learn the ****ing song. and Rammstein sucks ass!!!!!
Godsmack- I stand alone.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
...why don't you just do Thunderhorse by yourself?

yea i should but he got me in to the talent show in the first place. hes actually a better guitarist than me, he just doesnt practice that much. it sucks too because i could jsut send him the drum track to thunderhorse and he could practice it. So its either that or Seek and Destroy.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
idk i told him its either seek adn destroy or thunderhorse and that he HAS to practice. there are many parts of Seek and Destroy i know like the back of my hand. I got Thunderhorse down pretty well too. I like playing both songs so i dont mind practicing them both until he makes up his mind
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by ANTHRAX†
Do you folks like coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!

You mean real coffe? from the hills of Columbia?
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Man, this song blows...
Play some old school **** like MoP or Cowboys From Hell, some good old ****...
Quote by Time Bomb
Man, this song blows...
Play some old school **** like MoP or Cowboys From Hell, some good old ****...

Last time I checked, Seek And Destroy was more old school than MoP.
just have him learn the song, it's not like we're talking some ridiculous difficulty here
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
If he can't learn it, just record the other guitar bits and use it as a backingtrack.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me