Is anyone else as retarded as my sister? She's been in three crashes in the past year. The third one was today. They weren't too major but still wtf, how hard is it to not cause a car crash?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Women drivers, mate.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Maybe she should stop sucking dick while driving to pay for her expensive insurance.
My friend's mom totalled 4 cars in less than 3 months

2 of them were rentals while her car was in the shop getting fixed from the first and third accident.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Women drivers, mate.

gear:
Custom built Strat
Esp ltd EC-1000
Gibson les paul fadded dc
Line 6 spider II 30watt
Boss Ds1, DD6,Tu-2, NS
Alvarez af60ckelectro/acoustic
I know what you did last summer.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Were they her fault? She sounds like a girl I worked with. She is 19 and has totaled several cars in the past three years including two brand new trucks that she rolled. She wasn't drunk either. She is just a horrible driver. Some people just can't understand simple tasks like driving. We need stricter driving tests and more training before people are let on the road. Seems like every week some kid here in North Pole gets creamed driving like a moron. I have no sympathy for them.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Women drivers, mate.

...I would have said that, other than the fact you probably would have gone on one of your big rants about how I'm a chauvinistic pig.
Insurance is pretty low actually >.> the last two weren't report, one she hit a colum backing out so we didn't report that and the second time she hit someone else backing out and they didn't report it. This time she hit someone turning and it probably should go up..
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Car crashes are overrated. Your sister shud realise this
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
Quote by AK Guitarist
Were they her fault? She sounds like a girl I worked with. She is 19 and has totaled several cars in the past three years including two brand new trucks that she rolled. She wasn't drunk either. She is just a horrible driver. Some people just can't understand simple tasks like driving. We need stricter driving tests and more training before people are let on the road. Seems like every week some kid here in North Pole gets creamed driving like a moron. I have no sympathy for them.

In Ireland if you fail your driving test you hop into your car and drive away from the test centre with not a care in your head. I did my test nearly a year ago, went in around the same time as 3 others, I was the only one of the 4 of us who passed (first time and all), and all 4 of us walked out to our cars and drove off, myself legally now the only one allowed to do so on my own. Need enforcement of laws already in place to make better drivers.
I use:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, in white

Epiphone Dove

Vox AD30
Quote by bequickorbedead
...I would have said that, other than the fact you probably would have gone on one of your big rants about how I'm a chauvinistic pig.

I'm not menstruating all the time.

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Cowzer
Need enforcement of laws already in place to make better drivers.

Yes we do because of people like your friends.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by Aqua Dementia
She's doing it wrong.

+1.... very wrong
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by AK Guitarist
Yes we do because of people like your friends.

I didn't say friends, I said people in the test centre at the same time as me. At least over here while learning we're in cars with 1.4litre engines max really. The cars don't quite go as fast as the monstrous engined cars in the states.
I use:

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, in white

Epiphone Dove

Vox AD30
Quote by bequickorbedead
Srsly? You had me fooled

That was a little mean

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by bequickorbedead
Awww, even with the ''?

I didn't say I'd ever stop loving you

-Matthew Arnold

Quote by Dinkydaisy
Women drivers, mate.

wait, Dinkydaisy, aren't you.........

Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98
wait, Dinkydaisy, aren't you.........

Females are allowed to admit that other women can't drive. When someone says women can't drive obviously they don't believe 100% of them are bad drivers, they're just pointing out what seems to be a trend.
Quote by Remonster
Females are allowed to admit that other women can't drive. When someone says women can't drive obviously they don't believe 100% of them are bad drivers, they're just pointing out what seems to be a trend.

but that is retarded,

and it's not true

the worst driver I've ever seen is a guy, and my friends that are girls are fine drivers for the most part
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Aim Sniff
Is anyone else as retarded as my sister? She's been in three crashes in the past year. The third one was today. They weren't too major but still wtf, how hard is it to not cause a car crash?

There's your problem, she's a woman.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?