Ok so im gettin a lil annoyed @ my jackson Floyd rose...or at least what was pre installed...so im wonderin should i still get new pickups or should i get a Schaller Locking Floyd Rose, i can only afford one of those options. So? And yes my amp sucks thank you...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
^Yes thank you captain obvious...im goin with the more affordable option first. I dont have money for a new amp
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
ok good, just wanted a second opinion
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by forsaknazrael
I've got a better idea. New amp.

I have a suggestion.

Dont be a douche and answer his question.

But on the other hand.

I have an RR3 and Im about to put a new FR in there cause the Jackson one PISSES me OFF. I'd go OFR though, their cheaper. It will just sit differently on the body, or like above it than in it. And then do pickups next, they'll be more since its HSH.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Last edited by Dark_Raven10 at Feb 17, 2008,
^yeah thats my concern, im not a good large scale woodworker so...how would it sit then?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
I say get new pickups. Also get your FR either blocked or adjusted right. The best thing to do would be getting a new amp. Its well worth it to save up and wait, especially with what u have.
It sits with the bottom of the trem level with the body instead of the top rescessed by like 3mm at the top like the jackson one.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
I'm not gonna get it block, i like FRs, but the one i have on my jackson just sucks...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Quote by Dark_Raven10
It sits with the bottom of the trem level with the body instead of the top rescessed by like 3mm at the top like the jackson one.

hmmm...u absolutely sure?
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
It's not the fact of getting the amp its a transport problem, to get the amp i would want i would either have to bring it from america next time i go there...which would be a pain in the a**, or buy it here for double the cost...so gettin a tremolo for 237$ works for me
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
Well i gotta head off so thanks for the advice guys...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
im pretty sure.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Quote by The Raven

All My Equipment
hmm, it depends, Do you use the bar alot? if it just sit there most of the time then it's probably not worth the hassle woodworking etc.