So I read on some thread about an awesome guitar site similar to rondomusic, but they weren't selling agiles... I believe it started with an X and was some obscure word, but it was definitely a site for ripoff Gibsons and possibly Fenders. Sorry, I can't find the thread and that's not much information to go off of, but there was this awesome Semi-hollow Les Paul copy with a beautiful looking amber sunburst over flamed or quilted maple I was looking at, if that helps....
GEAR:

Jackson Dinky DX-10D Amber Sunburst (W/ EMG-81, EMG-85)
EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
Sx
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
No, it's Xaviere.
Was it guitarfetish you were on?
Anyways, I hear their new lines totally suck, but I heard their old ones were quite nice, competitive with epiphone. The tops I believe are photoflame, AKA fake flame maple.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'm sure it wasn't SX, I just checked the site and it wasn't the same... It wither started with an X or Z, but then again I might even be wrong about that...

EDIT: Xaviere was it, I thought it was close to Xavier... yeah it was guitarfetish i believe.. do you think ebay might have some older ones, or is it just safer to try for an agile?
GEAR:

EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
Last edited by nxtvanhalen at Feb 17, 2008,
It's too bad, it sure looks beautiful...

(Invalid img)
GEAR:

EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1
Quote by nxtvanhalen
I'm sure it wasn't SX, I just checked the site and it wasn't the same... It wither started with an X or Z, but then again I might even be wrong about that...

EDIT: Xaverie was it, I thought it was close to Xavier... yeha it was guitarfetish i believe.. do you think ebay might have some older ones, or is it just safer to try for an agile?

Ebay MAY. They cost the same as agiles though.
I'd just go with an agile. That is a respected brand, moreso than Xaviere.
Plus, Jay (the GF guy I believe, I haven't talked to him in a while) is kind of an idiot. He doesn't know his products, and was kind of rude to me when I was preparing to buy some hardware.
Kurt from rondomusic is better to deal with, as i've talked to him before, and Agiles are higher quality than Xaviere, and Agiles don't have fake maple figuring on their gutiars.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
All right, I guess I'll go with and Agile if I decide to get one of either. I've had my eyes on this PRS copy, the 24 frets and coil-splitting options are pretty enticing:

http://www.rondomusic.com/product812.html
GEAR:

EHX Metal Muff
Line 6 PODxt Live
B-52 AT-212
Martin D12X1