i have a few questions about this Pedal:

1.) Is it good?
2.) When I have everything plugged in, can I still use my Line 6's Channels, like use the Insane channel, and still use amp models?
3.) How are the amp models, and how do you use them?
4.) I heard that there is alot of feedback and noise when you don't have it on a clean setting, is that true?
Quote by AC/DC458
i have a few questions about this Pedal:

1.) Is it good?
2.) When I have everything plugged in, can I still use my Line 6's Channels, like use the Insane channel, and still use amp models?
3.) How are the amp models, and how do you use them?
4.) I heard that there is alot of feedback and noise when you don't have it on a clean setting, is that true?

It will not work well with the amp.

Well, IF you use the pedal for EFFECTS ONLY (like I do for my behringer x v-amp), it will work, but for modelling, no
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
^ truth.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Why? Can't I just change the setting to clean, than use the Amp settings on the pedal, or anything else but effects, since the effects work fine? I have a Spider II Line 6 30 Watt
you'd get better sounds plugging a set of headphones right into the rp90 than you would plugging the rp90 into the spider
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
So its just not going to sound good? Whats a good way that i can get it to sound good, without going through headphones?
you should at least try it with headphones. you'd be pleasantly surprised actually. i always jam with my headphones thru my pod.

anyway. it would probably sound best either thru a dry tube amp like the epiphone valve junior.. maybe a PA system, or thru the return jack on an FX loop
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.