I did a search and coudn't find anything. I'm wondering what the verdict is on Fab pedals. The reason I ask is because they're incredibly cheap which makes me skepticle on their quality.
ionno, i would be skeptical too, ive seen them at guitarcenter.com, i wouldnt get one, just my opinion though, i have no experience with them
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
i cant speak for any of them but the metal one. its more of a distortion pedal really, but yeah its damn good for 20 bucks! i mean if you're on stage every day and stuff i'd go for something better. but its got high enough gain to get some harmonics out of it, and sounds great with good pickups! but i also know someone who uses FAB Chorus on stage, and another band that LOVES every one. they are better than some of Dan-O's more expensive products i think. GO FOR IT!
20 bucks you cant go wrong. give it a try, if you dont like it, return it! XD (of course view return polocies)
i have the fab metal

its not bad i got for free from a friend

i mean its prolly good since its a cheap pedal

but not nearly as good as metal muff which i want

gives u kind of a cheap dimebag tone
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I liked the overdrive. It's actually quite rich when used properly (little bit of drive, and a volume boost). But, the distortion and metal pedals aren't very good.
As for chorus and stuff, I hear the chorus is passable, but that's it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by guitarnoobie
I did a search and coudn't find anything. I'm wondering what the verdict is on Fab pedals. The reason I ask is because they're incredibly cheap which makes me skepticle on their quality.

a search didn't pull anything up?!?!!

I have seen a ton of posts on these pedals and tried a few myself...
I found the OD FAB pedal to be very noisy and muddy, even bypass sucked...

I tossed it soon after buying it.

You get what you pay for and you can do a lot better than the FAB pedals, save up and youll be happy about it later.
The Flanger sounds really good, and the Compressor is just as good as any other. I have both. Not sure they would stand up to heavy gigging.
I've found the Echo to be excellent, and the Chorus rather good as well. Not too fond of the metal or the flanger, and haven't tried the other two.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay