Hey, this is my newest. It's not metal, more like something a little ska... . It's RSE compatible, so if you have it, put it on and set the reverb on los angeles 2019 or something.

C4C

Grtz!
Attachments:
song.zip
At the first listen, I didn't really fall for it, but I noticed in some parts that you're in fact really good at making music. So I tried listening to it more times. Then I got this french feeling of it. Like, with the long bread, the funny painter hats and the striped white & blue sweaters.

So I figured I must somehow associate this with something french. Most likely some tv show.

Anywho, I think it's cool, and refreshing, but the "verse" parts sound kind of awkward at times. I think it would sound a whole lot better live.

The solo reminded me of 'Flight of the Bumblebee' on an accordion. An organized chaos! Which is delightful.

Nice song ^^
Good song as usual...
But I have to say, that main thing really got annoying. It was used a little too much. lol

But all the other little things you did sounded great.
Dude!

i LOVE this. The solo's were very Pinkly Smooth. And i was all really catchy to me!

Great job. 15/10.

I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
omg some bits just made me want to actually rip my head off, but sum bits were really good, theoretically its all good but the repetative guitar bit drove me insane