I have been playing guitar for about a year now on my starter pack guitar that i feel is no longer good for me, especially as now that i have covered the basics of guitar playing i want to progress and develop my own style.

I listen to music in the style of bands like guns n roses and want to buy an electric guitar that suits this style of music, but i haven't got a clue what is best for me. I have around £300-£400 to play with and i would appreciate tips in finding the best guitar i can for this money.

Thanks
Epiphone LP.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Maybe a HSS strat or a Schecter (i think the C-1 classic might be in your price range).
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
- Do you need a trem?
- Do you changing tunings on a regular basis?
- What is your current gear? (Guitar, amp etc. etc.)
- Can you go second hand?
- Does any shapes tickle yer fancy? E.g. Les Paul, SG, Strat.... etc. etc.

Check out...

- Washburn X50PRO (Yes, the picture is absolutely awful on GAK, check Google or something...)

- Ibanez SZ520FM (Granted, it IS similar to the Washburn above but with inferior pickups... >_>