The iSmudge, you mean?
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by roythereaper
The iSmudge, you mean?

I smuudge v2 you mean...the ismudge is actually the iphone.
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
It's pretty sweet. Unforunately my thumb is just too small to be able to unlock it with one hand. Damn you apple.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Samsung P2 seems like it would have better sound quality without all the fancy schmancy stuff on the iTouch.
what the **** is an itouch
get an ipod touch
there probably alot better
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
They're nice, I'd get one if I had the money.

-cheap bastard -
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
iTouch in the morning, iTouch in the evening, iTouch myself at supper time.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
You get $300 a piece of technology for your birthday? All I got last birthday was a handshake and a beating.
i had it for a day. long story, on how i got it only for a day, don't really want to type it out. might be a wall of text if i do.

but yea the itouch was pretty cool when i had it. except the batteries drained out in like 2 hours from going on UG, and watching youtube videos on the thing.
Quote by primusfan
if she's squatting over you it greatly increases the risk of breaking your dick in case it comes out. but that shouldn't be a problem for UGers because they all have 8" penises.
Get the Ipod classic if anything, the ipod touch is just a stupid concept, for about twice the price you get 3x less music space.
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Quote by sSyLc

edit: it would have been better if it was "iTouch myself in the morning, iTouch myself at night, iTouch myself in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright."
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Last edited by fenderbassist12 at Feb 17, 2008,
Im actually on my IPOD TOUCH right now
I love it, but lots of people hate it, so maybe try it out at a bestbuy or something?
also, depending on how much music u have, u might want to consider a classic as they hold a lot more. but, if your a technosexual like many of us our, the touch is one of the prettiest music/video player/intenet devices u can get
I <3 Companion Cube
well with the new 32 gig ones, they're pretty sweet. jailbreak it, and then get a ****load of games and stuff on it
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
It is a pretty beautiful piece of technology.

My friend won one for a dollar from a little game machine at our local mall.
Buy something that can handle a decent amount of songs.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by stringmagician

What a lucky chode.
I got one for my birthday, and it's awesome. Anyone who thinks it smudges is an idiot, because mine doesn't unless my fingers are mad dirty/greasy. And anyone who needs more than 16 gb of music while they're away from their computer is either ADD with the shuffle, or a liar.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
And anyone who needs more than 16 gb of music while they're away from their computer is either ADD with the shuffle, or a liar.

Or we like music.... a lot. I need at least 60 GB with me. I have a 60 GB player, and it's too small for my collection. 16GB is not NEARLY enough. Plus, why would I pay $400 for a 16Gb player when I can get a 80GB player for only $200?
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Quote by Sid McCall
I got one for my birthday, and it's awesome. Anyone who thinks it smudges is an idiot, because mine doesn't unless my fingers are mad dirty/greasy. And anyone who needs more than 16 gb of music while they're away from their computer is either ADD with the shuffle, or a liar.

You can shut your mouth .

Mr. 80 gig Ipod video.
Dickless.
I love mine, works great. MY friend has had nothing but trouble though. And contrary to popular belief, they dont smudge nearly as much as people say they do.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
best iPod imo. i've had the video and nano and this one is supreme. i jailbreaked it and its kickass. and you can look at teh nudey ladies on it. get the warranty though. its worth the 60 bucks because if you break it, you get a new one free.

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.

Quote by stringmagician

Was it that one where you try to stack the blocks by pressing the "stop" button?

I blew like 40 bucks on that trying to get an XBOX 360.
Quote by roythereaper
The iSmudge, you mean?

Yea, I don't really like apple products and have the iPod Touch and I hate it...mostly I hate iTunes software...

Normally I like and use mp3 players and I really like the layout of this unit but the battery live is very short...(only a few hours) and now that I have a new laptop I have all my music on that which I can easily bring anywhere so I'm planning on selling my new iPod Touch on ebay after the prices change on the 20th.

My younger brother talked me into getting this product in the first place along with the $20 piece of rubber "tuffwrap" which has a whole in the wrong place for the light sensor so I had to trim that out with a hole cutter.

My complaints:
- It's hard to type on it
- You can't turn off the tilt sensor which gets annoying at times....
- Seeing anything on the screen is hard being that they shrink all the text real small for the internet use........
- Compared to my old Cowon X5 I really didn't think the audio quality was all that great.
- Battery life is only a few hours even with the screen brightness on low.
- You can't select text like on a standard PC...
- without any type of charger (which you must buy)....you can only charge with USB meaning you are tied to any type of PC half the time.
Last edited by moody07747 at Feb 17, 2008,
I have one, and I <3 it.

And to all the fuckers saying "0mG |tZ zMuDg33!11!!1one", well wash your fucking hands. It's not Apple's fault if you fap 10 times a day and your hands are fucking greasy.
Quote by sSyLc

I lol'd.

But yeah, they're pretty smudgy :/
Follower of Zeppelinism.
I love my Ipod Touch. Just make sure you jailbreak it, it opens up a wide array of usefull apps. The list o apps available grows weekly, so there are always new things to use. I can use my Ipod Touch to go on every single IM program available, play emulators for NES, PS1, GBA, and SNES, and play chess.

thats right

Playstation games on the Ipod Touch.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by fenderbassist12

edit: it would have been better if it was "iTouch myself in the morning, iTouch myself at night, iTouch myself in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright."

My delivery's never been very good, but at least I still gave you some lulz.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc

lol SIGGED

Quote by XxGloriousxX
i was flirting with this chick; tickling her and stuff. and she started tickling me, but i had taco bell the night before. so when she poked my side i let out this MONSTER of a fart and im sure it smell bad too.