I have a VJ head with the Bitmo Mods and JJ tubes and actually have been playing it more and more lately - I'm wanting a Blackheart Head but can't try one out anywhere locally - Guitar Center still waiting on their shipment... Would it sound BETTER than the VJ? I'd probably Ebay my "modded" VJ if I knew the Blackheart sounded BETTER. Anyone have both and if so what's the deal?
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
Hear my demo of the blackheart on my profile.
The camera made my voice sound nasally, just for the record :p.
also, some of the really high volume parts made the camera mic mud up. So, it sounds alot better in real life. If you want more questions answered about the Blackheart, ask me, I played it for 5 hours with a notebook noting everything about it.
Also, the BH is stock with the chinese tubes that came with it, and no mods done (there are some available)
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I remember seeing a pretty good comparison of the two amps on youtube. I don't know if that would help you very much but the vids are interesting.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by hendriko

Maybe I'll stick with my VJ - in that veideo the VJ sounds better than the BH (course his eq'ing didn't seem to do much - maybe a lemon 'eh?)...
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
^i commented with my opinion - basically the Blackheart sounds a bit better with the chord work cause its meaty-er or something, the VJr is kinda "hollow", while the VJr sounds really cool on the single note work....all in all, i dunno if i still want a blackheart

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009