hay everyone,
I got this new idea for a song i just wrote this little part to see what you think. please crit any crit is helpful and i will crit back just leave an link.

So just let go
Of all your fear
Release your mind
And go with the flow

You shall be fine
Ill see u at the end
Of the ride of your life
With a brand new smile

Thanks,
C4C (leave link)
Quote by lmcca66
hay everyone,
I got this new idea for a song i just wrote this little part to see what you think. please crit any crit is helpful and i will crit back just leave an link.

So just let go
Of all your fear
Release your mind
And go with the flow

You shall be fine
Ill see u at the end
Of the ride of your life
With a brand new smile

Thanks,
C4C (leave link)

I always find it difficult to pack a message in to really short lines, so I don't know if you'll struggle to weave a rich picture, i.e. you're limiting the length of words you can use.

It has a decent flow - which probably stems from the short lines - and seems like a good end to a song though. I'd like to see what you can make of it.
Quote by lmcca66
So just let go
Of all your fear
Release your mind
And go with the flow

You shall be fine
Ill see u at the end
Of the ride of your life
With a brand new smile

Well, for the moment I think it flows well. Hmm the last two lines are making a good ending I think. But it's quite hard to crit just on that. >_< You're gonna expand it later right ? I think I'm gonna give a better crit then.

If you have time, if you could look at mine plz =]
http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=789826
This would make a nice bridge. You should write more of the song based around thes ideas here of letting go and coming back new or whole again..
i liked it... it flowed nicely and i think it packs a pretty good punch... i think either you might be able to fit something in between the two stanzas or use that as kinda your bridge/ending part... but send me the link when you get it done i wanna read/hear it... and thanks for the crit on my Dear Heart post greatly appreciated