Whats some other bands like atreyu that have screamo and singing in the music. I am in a band that does covers of atreyu so i'm trying to find other bands that we can cover.I know killswitch engage and trivium are like atreyu. You know any other bands?
Atreyu is not screamo
try the metalcore rec thread
you might find some music you like

EDIT:
try here
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
This is hilarious because you put something about atreyu in the hardcore section.

fail
Killswitch and Trivium?
Like Atreyu?

STFU n00b!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by 2113
This is hilarious because you put something about atreyu in the hardcore section.

fail

They did start out as a metalcore band man

wait a minute
why am I defending atreyu...
without fun
hope you had a good time
Quote by mr.joopy987
How about some good metallic hardcore:
Integrity
Trap Them
Pulling Teeth
Converge
Cursed

Just quoting best answer so far
without fun
hope you had a good time
Quote by mr.joopy987
How about some good metallic hardcore:

Cursed

DON'T CALL ME I WON'T CALL YOU
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Trivium and Killswitch Engage are in the same genre as Atreyu (old Atreyu) but they don't sound a bit like Atreyu. If you are looking for more hardcore/metalcore bands, I can give you a long list...

Atreyu (except for most of new album)
Bullet For My Valentine
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
August Burns Red
Born of Osiris
A7X (early days)
Lamb of God

Nothing else really rings a bell... Or maybe its just because I posted only the bands I like... Most of them are melodic...
Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because.. that was brilliant, champayne

Some of My Recent Songs

[thread="1403441"]Synthetic Damage WIP[/thread]

[thread="1350364"]The Nightman Awakens[/thread]

[thread="1322579"]Into the Sunset WIP[/thread]

[thread="1296556"]Frost[/thread]
[thread="1247340"]The Butter Knife Massacre[/thread]
[thread="1253933"]Into The Sparta Pit[/thread]

[thread="1224038"]Untitled Tech Thing[/thread]
Quote by metalrobot
Whats some other bands like atreyu that have screamo and singing in the music. I am in a band that does covers of atreyu so i'm trying to find other bands that we can cover.I know killswitch engage and trivium are like atreyu. You know any other bands?

to t/s, when you say you do covers of atreyu, what songs is it that you guys do, whether its off suicide notes... or the curse, or the new **** lead sails and whatever, a bit of a difference but may help this thread (may)
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab
Quote by champayne
Trivium and Killswitch Engage are in the same genre as Atreyu (old Atreyu) but they don't sound a bit like Atreyu. If you are looking for more hardcore/metalcore bands, I can give you a long list...

Atreyu (except for most of new album)
Bullet For My Valentine
As I Lay Dying
Killswitch Engage
Trivium
August Burns Red
Born of Osiris
A7X (early days)
Lamb of God

Nothing else really rings a bell... Or maybe its just because I posted only the bands I like... Most of them are melodic...

im pretty sure all of those bands sounds the same. especially killswitch atreyu and trivium. lol
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
i dont see how atreyu, a7x, log, killswitch, as i lay dying, trivium and bullet for my valentine sound the same. and bfmv is awful.
Quote by recklessnick
i dont see how atreyu, a7x, log, killswitch, as i lay dying, trivium and bullet for my valentine sound the same. and bfmv is awful.

They dont sound the same, its simply ignorance that is talking in half of these forums.
Current Gear

ESP Ltd EC 1000
Schecter C1 FR

Jackson Dinky
Crap Acoustic
Crate Excalibur GX2200H
4x12cab