Poll: skate or P.ground
Poll Options
View poll results: skate or P.ground
Skate
30 83%
proving ground
6 17%
Voters: 36.
i think they are both pretty good but i like skates controls better. But it doesnt have online like proving ground. skate has better graphics also so what is your opinion.
Quote by jackson action
i think they are both pretty good but i like skates controls better. But it doesnt have online like proving ground. skate has better graphics also so what is your opinion.

What do you mean it doesn't have online? I'm always playing online on Skate.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by TheQuailman
Sure, why not?

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by TheQuailman
my opinion:

Gaming thread!
*reported*

Dude you are just on the prowl today for reporting threads, I'm not saying its a bad thing but dude , almost everything i go into , you tell them which forum to go to and report it
Tony Hawks games started to suck around the time they fought an expanded plot in THUG was needed.
i havent played skate yet, it looks great, but thps is where it started, so ima vote for proving ground.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Dude you are just on the prowl today for reporting threads, I'm not saying its a bad thing but dude , almost everything i go into , you tell them which forum to go to and report it

I did not report it after I saw the poll.
I don't know man, I've been on these forums for about a week, and everyday I report at least two threads. I feel a little like some sort of a**hole king here.
Quote by TheQuailman
I did not report it after I saw the poll.
I don't know man, I've been on these forums for about a week, and everyday I report at least two threads. I feel a little like some sort of a**hole king here.

2 a day?!?!?

Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
unfortunately i only have a ps2 :-( proving ground pretty much sucked on it. but thats coz it was obviously built with ps3/xbox 360 in mind. i wish thps games were more realistic though, so having no experience of skate in the slightest, i vote skate :-)
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Dude, get Skate. I love that game (I have both, btw).

It's a lot more realistic, and I've been dying for a realistic equivalent to THPS.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by TheQuailman
at least.

wow ive been here over three years and have yet to report a single thread...
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Quote by moulpatr
wow ive been here over three years and have yet to report a single thread...

Well, I have been visiting this site for four years now, mainly for tabs but sometimes I'd go to the pit for the lulz. Well a week ago I saw a thread that was so damn terrible I just HAD to report it. That's why I signed up. And that's what I do now.
Skate.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
Quote by TheQuailman
Well, I have been visiting this site for four years now, mainly for tabs but sometimes I'd go to the pit for the lulz. Well a week ago I saw a thread that was so damn terrible I just HAD to report it. That's why I signed up. And that's what I do now.

no offense man, but we already have enough Narc's on here that report threads nonstop we really don't need another one

its the pit for a reason, let it thrive on its own, we don't need a mod wannabe policing the **** out of it
Quote by lostherox__-=_
no offense man, but we already have enough Narc's on here that report threads nonstop we really don't need another one

its the pit for a reason, let it thrive on its own, we don't need a mod wannabe policing the **** out of it

No offense taken.
I'll only report what I think is inappropriet. I stopped reporting all those threads about relationships already, probably because it's no use. People make these threads anyway. Meh, reporting gaming threads is getting old, too.
Quote by TheQuailman
No offense taken.
I'll only report what I think is inappropriet. I stopped reporting all those threads about relationships already, probably because it's no use. People make these threads anyway. Meh, reporting gaming threads is getting old, too.

ahaha, I hate it when people report the relationship threads

because honestly, who wants to post it in the official relationship thread? chances of you actually getting an answer there are negative 5
Yeah, but outside the official relationship thread you'll only get answers like "RAPE HER", "KILL HER", "MUDKIPZ!!!111!!", and the like.
I admit that I have participated in giving such advise
Quote by TheQuailman
Yeah, but outside the official relationship thread you'll only get answers like "RAPE HER", "KILL HER", "MUDKIPZ!!!111!!", and the like.
I admit that I have participated in giving such advise

I've actually gotten some quality advice outside of it though :P

plus, even if you don't get quality advice you get mega lulz to cheer you up