so my little sister showed me this and maybe the 30 seconds to mars frontman is an even bigger dick than we thought. check out what he does to that fan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tSwl_GyTgyY

EDIT: ok so "badass" wasnt the right word
Last edited by deathbat831 at Feb 17, 2008,
No dude. He's still a pussy.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Yeah, he hit a [probably pre-teen] fan over the head with a microphone, while a security guard had his back. What a badass.

there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Yeah, such a badass...I mean he can hit someone with a piece of metal that has weight to it...No one has ever done this, before, 'TIS GODLEEE
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Wow, he gets a bloody laser in the eye... big whoop. I lost three legs in Vietnam, I don't go around beating people with microphones.

Dave Mustaine got a laser in the eye, and he handled it like a gentleman. he cursed the person out over the mic.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Christian Bale pwned him in American Psycho...
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
I lost three legs in Vietnam, I don't go around beating people with microphones.

If that's not a reference to something, it's pretty damn random.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
okay badass isnt what i meant, just the first word that came to mind.

Quote by drunkenhamster1
the noise it made when he hit the person made me lol

yeah i know isnt it great? its funny how he does it all quick and then goes right back to singing
Last edited by deathbat831 at Feb 17, 2008,
Quote by ebbbaaa

And Edward Norton owned him in Fight Club too.
Quote by ebbbaaa

That's not much of an accomplishment, really. Winona Ryder pwned him, too. And so did that girl who played Angela in My So Called Life.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
That's not much of an accomplishment, really. Winona Ryder pwned him, too. And so did that girl who played Angela in My So Called Life.

What this means is:Everything>Jared Leto and 30StM
wow, this is worse than when he flipped off a guy's camera telling him to stop, and kicked his camera when he didnt.
he was better when he actually had a body...now hes just bones and makeup
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Deliriumbassist
pulled completely out my ass.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
What this means is:Everything>Jared Leto and 30StM

That didn't even need to be stated, not after they released the music video to "The Kill."
Quote by vintage x metal